Having a Great Donk Day

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Star-Lord

Saving the Universe one Fight at a Time
Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
You know your gains are showing when your girl comments on your donk when you're wearing baggy sweat pants. Just felt like TMMAC needed to known about this

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I was both flattered and slightly embarrassed when I found out from a former gamestop employee that when I would wear khaki's, they could make out the size/shape/location of my dong. I had no idea women checked stuff like that out as well as so closely. Then I remembered how close quarters I was with two female employees and how often they'd be bent down getting games and my waist was eye level. Anyways, now I've learned for certain occasions, bust out the khakis :D

Also, yours truly has banged not one but two separate gamestop employees(one was a manager), as well as got head from two of them, one of which was the younger sister of the manager I banged(separate times and the older sis didn't know).

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
That sounds confusing-
Wendy-store manager with a Nice big ass, skinny white girl with huge butt, married, but I asked permission from the husband to take her out first(no lie-weird situation where she said they were on the outs but I had to hear it from him first to feel okay about it)
Kristina=Wendy's younger sister. Only got head from her, but it was my first time being with sisters, add that to the resume :)

Dawn=different employee. Did lots of hanky panky with her. She's the one that informed me about my dick through khakis.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
You're right. It's a dick party. Do I have to agree with it though?