General He’d fuck anything. Anything! He’d fuck a mailbox. James Baldwin. Richard Pryor. Marvin Gaye

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
In quotes I never expected in my entire life, Quincy Jones explains that Marlon Brando banged Richard Pryor.

"Brando used to go cha-cha dancing with us. He could dance his a— off. He was the most charming mother f---er you ever met. He’d f--- anything. Anything! He’d f--- a mailbox. James Baldwin. Richard Pryor. Marvin Gaye"

And now Richard Pryor's Widow has come out to confirm it is true.

It was the ’70s!,” Jennifer Pryor told TMZ. “Drugs were still good, especially Quaaludes. If you did enough cocaine, you’d f--- a radiator and send it flowers in the morning

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I was listening to a radio show discussing this interview coming into work this morning, had to rush in and read it. QJ rules, gives no fucks whatsoever.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
What were your first impressions of the Beatles?
That they were the worst musicians in the world. They were no-playing motherfuckers. Paul was the worst bass player I ever heard. And Ringo? Don’t even talk about it. I remember once we were in the studio with George Martin, and RingoJones arranged a version of “Love Is a Many-Splendored Thing” for Starr’s 1970 solo debut album Sentimental Journey, which was produced by the Beatles’ frequent collaborator George Martin. The song, and album, are more than a bit gloopy. had taken three hours for a four-bar thing he was trying to fix on a song. He couldn’t get it. We said, “Mate, why don’t you get some lager and lime, some shepherd’s pie, and take an hour-and-a-half and relax a little bit.” So he did, and we called Ronnie Verrell, a jazz drummer. Ronnie came in for 15 minutes and tore it up. Ringo comes back and says, “George, can you play it back for me one more time?” So George did, and Ringo says, “That didn’t sound so bad.” And I said, “Yeah, motherfucker because it ain’t you.” Great guy, though.

looooooool

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
there's just some things we don't need to know, I'm never going to watch The Godfather without thinking about this crap now

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
The weird thing is Brando wasn't really the steaming hunk of hotness by the 70s that he was during his prime. He would've been in his 50s at the time. Still, it's Brando.

The weird thing is Brando wasn't really the steaming hunk of hotness by the 70s that he was during his prime. He would've been in his 50s at the time. Still, it's Brando.
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
there's just some things we don't need to know, I'm never going to watch The Godfather without thinking about this crap now
Come on, we all knew he was bent as a nine bob.

I just had to google Richard Pryor, I got him mixed up with the recluse who used to do exercise work outs on TV, I got pretty confused.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Come on, we all knew he was bent as a nine bob.

I just had to google Richard Pryor, I got him mixed up with the recluse who used to do exercise work outs on TV, I got pretty confused.
I didn't, I choose to remain as ignorant as possible on all celeb gossip, past or present. I somehow did see this bit of news before reading the thread, wish I hadn't

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I didn't, I choose to remain as ignorant as possible on all celeb gossip, past or present. I somehow did see this bit of news before reading the thread, wish I hadn't
You didn't know Brando was gay? Really? Get back under your rock, matey. Soon you'll find out that Kurt Cobain killed himself, lol.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
You didn't know Brando was gay? Really? Get back under your rock, matey. Soon you'll find out that Kurt Cobain killed himself, lol.
didn't even know he was gay until you just said so, figured after seeing this news he just went both ways. did know about Cobain, & 2pac & Biggie too!

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Well ......... 70s drugs are a helluva drug.