'He deserves it': Mark Wahlberg says he will GIVE Conor McGregor 'a piece' of his UFC ownership

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Mark Wahlberg has said he will give Conor McGregor "a piece" of his UFC ownership because he "deserves it".

The Irishman knocked out Eddie Alvarez in devastating style in New York at UFC 205 on Saturday night to add the lightweight title to the featherweight belt he won 11 months ago.

After announcing he is to become a father for the first time next May, McGregor demanded a share of the company that was recently sold for more than €3.4 billion.

Article in the link below

Mark Wahlberg says he will GIVE Conor McGregor 'a piece' of the UFC

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Seems like a stand up guy, and someone whom he can generate a shit ton of money with.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
thing is, he may deserve it but not while he fights. Conflict of interest will occur overtime he goes to a decision. Sure hold the shares and when he retires give it to him, but while active it should be a no no

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
Crazy if it happens. Not gonna lie, for some reason this puts me in full Conor hater mode.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Conor should just retire, let the stock plummet at the news of his retirement, buy it all up, and then come back and sell it after the stock goes through the roof at the news of his comeback.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Conor should just retire, let the stock plummet at the news of his retirement, buy it all up, and then come back and sell it after the stock goes through the roof at the news of his comeback.
It's not a public company.... How would that even work?

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
Before I opened the link, I thought he was just networking. And after reading, it looks like that's all he's doing here.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Crazy if it happens. Not gonna lie, for some reason this puts me in full Conor hater mode.
More power to him, i actually applaud this, almost everyone agreed that figher wages were way to low.
Now there is someone shaking up that system and knowing and actually taking what he's worth.
To me that's a good thing not only are his wages going up, his opponent wages are increasing too.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Next step, they start recording together aiming for a Grammy. Then, they'll go for an Oscar. Here to take over baby!