Lifestyle He died doing what he loved

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
...apparently.

From the article:

Rugby star Ricky Bibey has been named as the Brit who died after taking part in what may have been an "erotic game" gone wrong inside a hotel room in Italy.

Police were called to the Hotel Continentale in Florence after a UK citizen, later identified as the retired rugby league player, was discovered dead after a suspected seizure or heart attack.

Bibey, 40, was pronounced dead while a woman, reported to be his partner, was rushed to hospital with serious injuries.

According to media outlet La Nazione, the woman was "smeared with blood, screaming for help to the neighbours and to a cleaner".

I've seen other news sources say that he may have had a seizure whilst engaging in a "sex game", and that "an object" was removed from the scene.

Obviously this is a tragedy, and we shouldn't be speculating wildly about what exactly the sex game was, or what type of object was found in the room...

...but screw it, it's got to be more fun than the political threads!

I'll go first. I think the object in question was this...

...and he had a seizure whilst gripping onto the speed control.

Thoughts?

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
...apparently.

From the article:

Rugby star Ricky Bibey has been named as the Brit who died after taking part in what may have been an "erotic game" gone wrong inside a hotel room in Italy.

Police were called to the Hotel Continentale in Florence after a UK citizen, later identified as the retired rugby league player, was discovered dead after a suspected seizure or heart attack.

Bibey, 40, was pronounced dead while a woman, reported to be his partner, was rushed to hospital with serious injuries.

According to media outlet La Nazione, the woman was "smeared with blood, screaming for help to the neighbours and to a cleaner".

I've seen other news sources say that he may have had a seizure whilst engaging in a "sex game", and that "an object" was removed from the scene.

Obviously this is a tragedy, and we shouldn't be speculating wildly about what exactly the sex game was, or what type of object was found in the room...

...but screw it, it's got to be more fun than the political threads!

I'll go first. I think the object in question was this...

...and he had a seizure whilst gripping onto the speed control.

Thoughts?

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I've been hesitating on posting this, but my girl's nephew just died in a sex game gone wrong like 3 weeks ago. Kid was a BJJer and seemingly fell too in love with the chokes. David Carradined himself trying to record something. It was devastating for the family, but also kind of a textbook F around and find out situation.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I've yet to even kiss a girl. I'm saving myself for my 3rd ex-wife.

Last edited:

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
By meme documentary, do you mean the actual film Top Secret!
?

It's one of my favorite comedies.
Like I said, documentary.

They flew pop star Nick Rivers over to East Germany, and just filmed what transpired.

I particularly liked the extremely rare footage of all the East German women's Olympic stars together.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFgZXL3tL1A

After that, the iconic East German national anthem:

"Hail, hail East Germany, Land of fruit and grape,
Land where you'll regret, if you try to escape,
no matter if you tunnel under or take a running jump at the wall,
forget it, the guards will kill you, if the electrified fence doesn't first."

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Like I said, documentary.

They flew pop star Nick Rivers over to East Germany, and just filmed what transpired.

I particularly liked the extremely rare footage of all the East German women's Olympic stars together.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFgZXL3tL1A

After that, the iconic East German national anthem:

"Hail, hail East Germany, Land of fruit and grape,
Land where you'll regret, if you try to escape,
no matter if you tunnel under or take a running jump at the wall,
forget it, the guards will kill you, if the electrified fence doesn't first."
greatest War/Spy documentary ever made.

“Ist Ihr Tochter achtzehn, bitte?”