He just wanted to get home to his family, feared for his life

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
need to see what happened prior to a biased person filming only that part of the incident.............................................

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
need to see what happened prior to a biased person filming only that part of the incident.............................................
He was white so he's unbiased:rolleyes:. I'll also say that living a town over from McKinney, there isn't a bad part of town.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
He was white so he's unbiased:rolleyes:. I'll also say that living a town over from McKinney, there isn't a bad part of town.
what actually happened from when the officer arrived? was he attacked? did someone throw something at him? i needs to know this, i want to see the whole scene from start to finish as you only catch the "tv worthy" section of it. i don't like most cops as i think most are egotistical juice monsters who think they can control your life, but give the guy a break unless more evidence can be shown.......and i would jump all over them if i had the chance, you can "beleedat".

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
what actually happened from when the officer arrived? was he attacked? did someone throw something at him? i needs to know this, i want to see the whole scene from start to finish as you only catch the "tv worthy" section of it. i don't like most cops as i think most are egotistical juice monsters who think they can control your life, but give the guy a break unless more evidence can be shown.......and i would jump all over them if i had the chance, you can "beleedat".
From the local news stories, and we all know that they can jump the gun, and also the other officers reactions, I think it's safe to say this guy is a king douche.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
ok, was that a "roll" at the beginning of the video or did he trip? if a "roll", we have a problem. And will have to agree, i don't think there was that much concern with those unarmed kids, either way........he's fuc-ing carrying a fuc-ng gun. it's not like there are some bank robbers there or anything. watching the rest of video now

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
ok, was that a "roll" at the beginning of the video or did he trip? if a "roll", we have a problem. And will have to agree, i don't think there was that much concern with those unarmed kids, either way........he's fuc-ing carrying a fuc-ng gun. it's not like there are some bank robbers there or anything. watching the rest of video now
I'm hoping it was a trip instead of a tactical roll lol

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
ok, i will give my take:
1. you have a lot of big guts on the guy's circling the scene, not a problem.
2. you have a bunch of kids partying and no guns from what i can see....
3. you have a cop who wants everyone to have guns.
4. you have a girl in a bikini (by the way, i like that most of the girls have bikinis on :), though I'm not a scumbag, but admirer)
5. angry, disgruntled, sexually frustrated cop lays on top of bikini clad girl in a position that had to be uncomfortable for her..........fu-k, if you drove your knees into my back like that, you would be "slightly" sorry you did that.
6. cops can't tell you when you can film and can't film and this dude looks to me like he needs to be thrown into jail and butt fuc-ed.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
The cop's life was in imminent danger from those terrified and apologetic kids and they deserved to be beaten and threatened.

- Darqnezz

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
The cop's life was in imminent danger from those terrified and apologetic kids and they deserved to be beaten and threatened.

- Darqnezz
is this comment "fo" real and quotable?

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
That dude is a fucking arsehole. A couple of kids ran from the cops and he is treating everyone like a criminal. Even hand cuffing unrelated teenagers, shouting at others, and when one girl doesn't show him enough respect, he throws her to the ground. Does he not get any training in deescalating a minor situation? Every choice he made there made it worse, to the point where he felt threatened enough to pull his gun.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm just waiting for people to say he would have been justified in shooting them because he felt threatened by being outnumbered.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
There were fights that occurred and the officer was trying to restore order. He went a bit overboard, imo.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
fuck that guy.i hope his next job is top flight security of the world

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Dude is an idiot and the town of McKinney is safer with him no longer on the force. That's my 2 cents. Short and sweet.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Saw the thread about this on the OG. It was as revolting as you would expect. Only read the first page and closed the app.