IMG/GIF He Probably Thinks He Looks Cool

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Haulport @Haulport you want me banned for saying a guy who supports organized crime is a loser? Lol
Apparently I missed something.....?

I never liked that Cowboy was such good friends with Leonard who was up to his eyeballs in serious gang crime but what is this new thing you speak of?

M

member 1013

Apparently I missed something.....?

I never liked that Cowboy was such good friends with Leonard who was up to his eyeballs in serious gang crime but what is this new thing you speak of?
H is the eight letter of the alphabet
A is the first

They trademarked 81 and Support 81 so they could sell merchandise from boutique shops to posers and hanger-one. They were not allowed to sell actual Hells Angels Merc but it’s a nice way to launder money.

Haulport

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
A is the first

They trademarked 81 and Support 81 so they could sell merchandise from boutique shops to posers and hanger-one. They were not allowed to sell actual Hells Angels Merc but it’s a nice way to launder money.
Ehhhh......my panties are yet to get sandy.......

M

member 1013

Ehhhh......my panties are yet to get sandy.......
You already clutched your pearls and called for a banning

seems pretty sandy to me bruv ;)

I grew up in an “81” Town, they’re not my favourite people. But I mostly laugh at their supporters, which is all I’m doing.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
A is the first

B5AE4200-64B8-4DFB-98B7-6BC56380DC25.jpeg

Haulport

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You already clutched your pearls and called for a banning

seems pretty sandy to me bruv ;)

I grew up in an “81” Town, they’re not my favourite people. But I mostly laugh at their supporters, which is all I’m doing.
Clutched my pearl. I had the other one removed for aesthetic reasons....