IMG/GIF He Probably Thinks He Looks Cool

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
While OP is a shitty troll job, Cowboy is a scumbag for what he has named his kids - only genuine trash pulls a move like that. So affiliating with organized crime doesn't surprise me.

The retards in MMA media pass it off like 'oh Cowboy, that's so adorable', but he wouldn't even be allowed to call his kids that in my country, because it is rightly recognized as a form of child abuse.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
While OP is a shitty troll job, Cowboy is a scumbag for what he has named his kids - only genuine trash pulls a move like that. So affiliating with organized crime doesn't surprise me.

The retards in MMA media pass it off like 'oh Cowboy, that's so adorable', but he wouldn't even be allowed to call his kids that in my country, because it is rightly recognized as a form of child abuse.
CTE is a hell of a drug, he probably named his dogs John and Suzie

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Apologies to troll OP for the German gang reference

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

Dacson Danger.
poor kid.

M

member 3289

While OP is a shitty troll job
You often get unfairly accused of trolling. Sometimes I'll correct people and tell them you're only a cunt, not a troll, because I think the trolling accusation is unfair.

Don't do to others what many have done to you. You're being unfair here.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Dacson Danger.
poor kid.
Are you going to be so obtuse as to pretend he only has one kid? He called his other kid 'Riot'.

They would straight up tell you to get fucked if you tried to call your kid that in Australia, and after they made you change the name social services would be alerted to keep an eye on you.