General Headboards who has one?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
How many of you have a Headboard? This is probably the least necessary piece of furniture you could own but without one your bed looks sloppy and your wall will possibly get wrecked.

That being said of the people who do have one, how many have one that isn't a gothic wood colored monstrosity from the seventies ? I know, nobody wants to waste money on a Headboard so once you buy one it pretty much stays for life.

I'm looking to buy my first ever. I picked out a nice grey one I think I could have for life. I' finally growing up. :)

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Imagine it would be like sleeping under the sea and then you bang your head on it and the thing spills out on your head.
Darling it's better down where it's wetter,
take it from meeeeeeeee

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Actually fuck it I just remembered I only use the Kindle app. Never mind

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I knew the swedes were conmen
They have a fondness for particle board. This is fine if you want to put trinkets and knick knacks on display or even paper backs but as soon as the shelves see a hardcover they start drooping. Considering Billy are not even cheap for a particle board shelf it's a travesty.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Only notice it when they say “fuck sake, can you not lay into me like that, the top of my head hurts”

Yes, I’m demented.........