Headbutts Are Coming Back!!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Via the increased popularity of Burmese Boxing!

How Headbutts Change Fighting - Burmese Boxing

I very HIGHLY recommend checking out this guy's channel (below) for anyone interested in real fight technique analysis (kinda like Jack Slack - whatever happened to him?)

The Modern Martial Artist

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Head butts are awesome, but I don't see them coming back.
They'll ban elbows before allowing headbutts back.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I was at a house party in high school and two guys who I knew stepped outside to fight. It was this weird muscle dude with a huge head, against the captain of my wrestling team. The muscle dude with the huge head, starts the fight by going for a head butt and he misses completely. It wasn’t like they were nose to nose, and he snuck one in, they were about 3 feet away from each other, he pulled his head back, stepped in, and swung his head. He airballed a headbutt.
After that he got taken down into a rose bush, and ground and pounded.

That night I started calling him Bonk.(It didn’t help him that he was really dumb and had cave face) It caught on so well that it is still his nickname today and is used so much that some people only know him as “Bonk”. I think his sisters call him “Bonk”.

Also “Bonk” used to fight a lot, and he embraced the nickname so much that he tried to make the head butt his gimmick, he would try to land them in fights.

Last edited: