General Heading to NYC with my daughter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jasonhightower

"You're not even training are you Frenchy?"
Jan 2, 2017
Dude, I took my daughter (14) last summer for the first time and you are doing a lot if the same stuff. I bet you're having a great time.

Good on you buddy.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Broadway was my favorite part of NYC when I went. Hope you have an awesome time with your little lady. I can't wait for my girl to get bigger so we can take her.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
The pic standing on glass made me queasy.
In the spirit of full disclosure, that is actually just a picture of me standing on a tv. There is a little display at the observation deck to give you a sense of what iron workers see, but you are in the center of a building about 10 inches above the floor when on the display. Looks great on film though, and as far as my wife is concerned my daughter and I were standing on glass 1000' above the road.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
Today was our last day. I took her to Chinatown, Little Italy and then back to the Times Square area to the tourist stuff like the M&M store and American Girl Place. I had hoped to catch some jazz at the Lincoln Center, but that did not work out this time, so we went to a French restaurant that had live jazz playing for dinner. It was a great trip. Up early in the am to return to reality.