Health Canada warns RCMP may act if pot dispensaries remain open

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
all under the same lights would be the same but take clones from the same plants and give them to someone else and the yield wont be the same the quality wont be the same.even from the top floor to the bottom floor of the building there was a difference.the top floor always produced less because it was hotter.it always had issues because of humidity .the difference in the bulbs would make a difference say you got 16 sylvania bulbs in a row and everything is 3 ft tall then you got a couple GE bulbs at the end where the plants are 5 feet tall and you got to cut the legs off your table
I can completely see those conditions creating different yields, but those aren't identical conditions, they're similar. When I grow my vegetables, they're never the same, but the farmer 5 minutes away grows produce you could set a fucking watch to.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I can completely see those conditions creating different yields, but those aren't identical conditions, they're similar. When I grow my vegetables, they're never the same, but the farmer 5 minutes away grows produce you could set a fucking watch to.
that is the problem.nothing is identical.when it comes down to it you are trying to recreated a perfect summer day with 18 hours of intense sun indoors.at a certain point things are out of your hands and mother nature takes control.all your clones come off of a group of say twelve 8 ft mother plants.they all get cut the same ,same rooting hormone,same rockwool cube and go in the same trays to root,they go under the same set of lights but some of the mothers have stronger genetics than the others and they root faster.the plants are more established when they get planted and grow faster for their entire life.they are basically the alpha of the crop while others will end up as the runts.in a commercial situation you ditch the runts and let the healthy ones grow in to their space.that is all within the same strain.once you introduce a different strain then you get a whole new set of problems

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
that is the problem.nothing is identical.when it comes down to it you are trying to recreated a perfect summer day with 18 hours of intense sun indoors.at a certain point things are out of your hands and mother nature takes control.all your clones come off of a group of say twelve 8 ft mother plants.they all get cut the same ,same rooting hormone,same rockwool cube and go in the same trays to root,they go under the same set of lights but some of the mothers have stronger genetics than the others and they root faster.the plants are more established when they get planted and grow faster for their entire life.they are basically the alpha of the crop while others will end up as the runts.in a commercial situation you ditch the runts and let the healthy ones grow in to their space.that is all within the same strain.once you introduce a different strain then you get a whole new set of problems
Did you work at a full on commercial agriculture site, or was this something you were doing on your own?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Did you work at a full on commercial agriculture site, or was this something you were doing on your own?
i did not work on my own.i dont really want to say too much more about that but multiple commercial sites with multiple employees

Apr 3, 2015
Maybe in B.C., but those programs aren't nationwide. If you're suggesting wholesale changes to the medical system I'm on board, but a single demographic receiving special treatment doesn't seem right to me.
its not our fault the rest of the country isnt as open minded and progressive as us on the west coast.

and personally, I dont care about the rest of Canada enough to give a shit. Canada is far to big to care about anything that happens after the mountains end.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
its not our fault the rest of the country isnt as open minded and progressive as us on the west coast.

and personally, I dont care about the rest of Canada enough to give a shit. Canada is far to big to care about anything that happens after the mountains end.
Your statements about being open minded and fuck everyone else are at odds with each other my friend.

Apr 3, 2015
Your statements about being open minded and fuck everyone else are at odds with each other my friend.
not really, if the other people dont even want to entertain the idea of mixing things up and trying new ways to deal with "problems" then fuck them. again, its not BC's fault for being so awesome. its your provinces for being so dated and chicken shit.

Apr 3, 2015
the wife and I are going to Vancouver today for a few nights. hitting up the dispensary and going to get some incredible shit.

OR, I can type "kush" into craigslist and get the same products for cheaper (but not as much variety as the shop).

OR I can call one the 3 guys that I know sell for a living and get hooked up that way.

I LOVE BC!

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
not really, if the other people dont even want to entertain the idea of mixing things up and trying new ways to deal with "problems" then fuck them. again, its not BC's fault for being so awesome. its your provinces for being so dated and chicken shit.
Many people entertain the idea of mixing things up, but change rarely happens overnight, and it happens much slower when those first into the pool judge from their ivory towers.

then you are stupid. sorry.
The name calling's a bit uncalled for, Jason and I had a nice civil discussion about the whole thing and now my felling is hurt.

p.s. you can change your screen name now

Apr 3, 2015
Many people entertain the idea of mixing things up, but change rarely happens overnight, and it happens much slower when those first into the pool judge from their ivory towers.
The name calling's a bit uncalled for, Jason and I had a nice civil discussion about the whole thing and now my felling is hurt.
p.s. you can change your screen name now
I am not judging, but everyone else has had at least 20 years to catch up to BC. so....instead of blaming us being happy about our situation. you could always move here. that would speed up the change you are looking for. its just far more progressive out here, always has been. always will be. sorry for calling you stupid, what I meant to say was that your questions are stupid. not all weed grows the same, let alone different strain to different strain. and YES! happy days are here again, name changed back! wooooo!!!

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I am not judging, but everyone else has had 20 years to catch up to BC. so....instead of blaming us being happy about our situation. you could always move here. that would speed up the change you are looking for. its just far more progressive out here, always has been. always will be. sorry for calling you stupid, what I meant to say was that your questions are stupid. not all weed grows the same, let alone different strain to different strain. and YES! happy days are here again, name changed back! wooooo!!!
Nah, I'm good. The old guys will be gone soon anyways. That's the problem where I am 75% of the people are 107 years old. I agree B.C. has always been more progressive, but there's a difference between "Man, I'm glad I live where I do." and "Fuck, the rest of Canada" The second is more of an Alberta or Quebec thing to say, lol.

Apr 3, 2015
but there's a difference between "Man, I'm glad I live where I do." and "Fuck, the rest of Canada" The second is more of an Alberta or Quebec thing to say, lol.
not really. most people I have ever met dont care about anything outside of their province or maybe the one they are next too. the reason being is that Canada is too big. I have absolutely no concern with someone from Saskatchewan or from PEI. they are so far removed from my everyday life. Mexico City is geographically closer to me than Toronto....so does that mean I should care about what the people there have to say? no. and the only reason why I have to think about anyone outside of BC is because they are "Canadian". its stupid nationalistic bullshit. I am ashamed to call myself Canadian these past 10 years (thanks harper!), I consider myself a BCer. fuck Canada. if the conservatives win this coming election I am seriously thinking about moving into Washington, its already only 20 minutes away and there is no benefit to being Canadian anymore.

RANT OVER!

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
not really. most people I have ever met dont care about anything outside of their province or maybe the one they are next too. the reason being is that Canada is too big. I have absolutely no concern with someone from Saskatchewan or from PEI. they are so far removed from my everyday life. Mexico City is geographically closer to me than Toronto....so does that mean I should care about what the people there have to say? no. and the only reason why I have to think about anyone outside of BC is because they are "Canadian". its stupid nationalistic bullshit. I am ashamed to call myself Canadian these past 10 years (thanks harper!), I consider myself a BCer. fuck Canada. if the conservatives win this coming election I am seriously thinking about moving into Washington, its already only 20 minutes away and there is no benefit to being Canadian anymore.

RANT OVER!
Canada's strength is its unity. Sadly we've lost a lot of that in the last 10 years.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Canada's strength is its resources. it has nothing to do with how big we are and our unity.

unity is a buzz word.
Oh, you thought I meant it in the hand holding sense of the word. I meant it in that individual provinces typically have vast amounts of limited resources and that pooling resources is what makes the whole thing work. One of, if not the, biggest economic detriment to the country in the past 10 years has been Alberta not wanting to share their resources when the times were good and now begging for help when times are tough. Don't kid yourself, none of the provinces stand a hope in hell on their own.