General Heated clothing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
Anyone own any? Im hypersensitive to the cold, lost a few digits due to frostbite.

Depending where you live keeping warm can be almost impossible or bundling up with so many layers is uncomfortable AF

Great stuff for any cold weather activities.

Battery technology is better these days, 7volt or 12volt Li-ion batteries you will get 6 to 10 hour run times (depending on heat setting)

Heated base layers, glove liners, socks or jackets, vests, pants, gloves or hats
Milwaukee / Mobile Warming/ Ravean

Anyone else have any heated clothing??

View: https://youtu.be/bUlK0BRi7us

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
were they the type that run on 2 D size batteries you get at walmart?? and depends on the brand

ive had socks and boot sole inserts, the sole inserts work better than the socks
They had their own battery pack, I'm not sure of the brand or where they came from.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I've heard the Milwaukee and DeWalt heated stuff is great if you do stuff like hunting because of the lack of bulk.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
I've heard the Milwaukee and DeWalt heated stuff is great if you do stuff like hunting because of the lack of bulk.
Absolutely
They both make some great heated clothes. My nephew is a steel worker here in NH, it gets him through the winter months
something as small as a heated vest comes in handy without the bulk even if you're just going for a stroll with the dog

Imo they're not cheap but they are a worth the money

M

member 1013

Anyone own any? Im hypersensitive to the cold, lost a few digits due to frostbite.

Depending where you live keeping warm can be almost impossible or bundling up with so many layers is uncomfortable AF

Great stuff for any cold weather activities.

Battery technology is better these days, 7volt or 12volt Li-ion batteries you will get 6 to 10 hour run times (depending on heat setting)

Heated base layers, glove liners, socks or jackets, vests, pants, gloves or hats
Milwaukee / Mobile Warming/ Ravean

Anyone else have any heated clothing??

View: https://youtu.be/bUlK0BRi7us
I just wear merino base layers. I’ve always wanted one though.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I honestly can’t afford it

should we start a TMMAC go fund me?

“get Lars a coat for next winter”
Janitorial professionals aren't known for their money and you're in the frozen North. Send me a link and I'll get you the jacket you want.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I was gifted a Milwaukee Tools jacket that is heated. It works pretty well.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I have a Milwaukee heated hoody and I love it. Bought it for cold days at work but also used it for fishing and snowboarding. I find having another layer over top like a rain jacket or something heavier will put that bit of pressure down on the hoody so you can feel more heat come through.

Would recommend.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I have a pair of dakota thermalectric winter boots. Probably had em 7+ years now. They're great when your toes start to get cooled, flash em up for a couple of minutes. Other than that I try to dress as light as possible. At work I wear insulated carhartts, thermal long sleeve with t shirt over. Hoodie and a a light, down filled wind breaker. That's in extreme temperatures though -15° and lower