"Heel" Becky is just awesome

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
This could be a good thing
Now that she is not facing Ronda at SS &
Charlotte
is
They can have Becky vs RR at Mania

they would need to have her lose the belt or maybe strip her for not defending & then win at rumble & challenge RR that way

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I'm all for giving wrestlers room for error. But Nia has been nothing but careless since being on Raw imo. She's too big to be that stiff. Gotta know you can't throw legit punches. You gotta pull off. She needs to be sent to the performance center for 6 months on a strict diet and workout program.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Good news:
Meltzer said that WWE seems to be leaning towards Becky/Ronda at Mania now

If so, she might have had some bad luck turned good

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Observer

Right now the plan is for Ronda Rousey vs. Becky Lynch to headline WrestleMania. After the injury to Lynch on 11/12, a fractured nose and a concussion from a punch by Nia Jax during an in-ring Raw vs. Smackdown women's brawl, she was out of the match that, due to the promos on both sides, was the most looked-forward to match on the show.

The next day, both Vince McMahon and Rousey decided that the best course of action was to do the match at WrestleMania. Rousey and Lynch immediately went at it hard on social media, even though Rousey's new opponent on the PPV is Charlotte Flair.