Hell in a Cell: Official discussion thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
"I know! For the first women's Hell in a Cell, I'll have a kayfabe injury break with no suspense and kill the crowd! I'm a genius, worship me for I am gay... I mean GOD GOD!"

-Vince

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So this has a cage dive in it or no one will care what happens.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This is one of the worst PPV matches of the year even if there's a megaspot or something

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
i strongly disagree. Good match but that table spot fucked them over.
The match sucks sorry, it has zero pace to it, it had a total energy sapping breakm they are botching spots.

You're entitled, this is terrible though sorry and it's being echoed among a bunch of people i'm talkign to.

There's more to a match than pretending to be the men and spotting.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That was fucking terrible.

No heat, no pop, nothing, people are reactionless.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Vince didn't want this closing the show apparently and he was right at least in how it was booked.

Awful. If it had a better pace and wasn't just "Fem-version of what men do lite" it could have worked.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I thought they were going somewhere interesting with the start stopping the cage, but the timeout was badly timed and it never recovered.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It's worth noting. I did enjoy it overall, but not their best effort, and I wish they'd just grin and bear it regarding match order. I mean I get that some shows are a write off, but moving around matches like that really fucks with your momentum.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
TLC > HiaC
This is what they should have started the women with. Never having done a giant cage is too large of a leap when people expect that thing to be a level increasing spot device.

TLC should be where the women did their first step up, this was poorly thought out.

A women's ladder match with these women is what I would rather watch and if you make tables involved so be it.