Help build TMMAC constitution here.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Post your ideas to help us build a solid constitution for this glorious site. Things like rules, regulations, expectations, penalties and so on.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
As the forum grows, there will be more and more trolls joining, posters whose sole purpose is to get a rise out of everyone....rules around handling this will be important going forward.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
As many of you know, some recent incidents have brought the topic of the sites rules to the forefront. What I am hoping to accomplish with this thread is for the community to offer ideas and debate...and ultimately wind up with a final draft of our Constitution (or Terms or Service). Below is a rough draft that I came up with months ago. Feel free to break it down, comment, add your own ideas, debate, etc.

NOTE: This isn't an exact science. Not everyone is going to agree on everything. There is no perfect right or wrong, so keep it cordial. Use common sense. Don't get offended if one of your ideas doesn't make the final cut. In the end, we want the end result to be fair and practical.

Here's my initial draft...

· Treat members with the respect that you expect as well. Meaning…don’t harass, insult, name call, belittle, or threaten. Debates are absolutely fine, and encouraged. Debate and intelligent discussion is what will make this community thrive…but critique the opinion, not the person. Personal attacks will not fly here.

· Do not bash fighters - whether they post here, or not. Example of what’s acceptable: “So and so fought a terrible fight. Can’t believe he/she did X,Y,Z.” Example of what is unacceptable: Calling fighters bitches, cunts, losers, pieces of shit. Saying fighters suck, etc.

· No spam please

· Any Post, Link, or Image that contains nudity is to be placed the Fapout forum only.

· Advertising: Please contact I Wild Each It or Splinty, before posting any advertising in any forum besides the Classified Forum or Deals, Services, Promotions Forum. We likely will not have an issue with this, because we want to help the members out in any way that we can…but it only makes sense to review it before giving approval.

· No Doxing: This includes email, real name, address, phone number, IP address, or other personal information. This also includes posting contents of emails, private messages, warnings, infractions, and bans. This also includes Facebook and Instagram.

· Copyrighted Material: Generally you can assume that anything you find online is copyrighted. We prefer you post a synopsis in your own words and the link to the article. It's permissible to quote up to 20 lines of text and we prefer you provide commentary as well. Posting gifs or videos hosted elsewhere may be subject to remove if the copyright holder requests that we do so. We ask that you do not host any copyrighted material on our site.

· No linking to "underground" or "pirate" sites to get copyrighted materials, or asking for said sites. This includes FTP servers, websites, and the like. Soliciting invites to said sites is not permitted. Discussion of widely-known, established filesharing services or websites is acceptable. We cannot police what is shared via PM.

· Libel: Do not post information which can be considered defamatory without a link to a credible media source. Other forums, personal websites, hearsay, and personal testimonials are not considered credible.

· Do not post on behalf of someone who's banned. That will likely get you banned as well. The idea of being banned is that they're no longer a part of the community and are no longer allowed to interact here. No making threads that give glory to banned members.

· One Account per User: multiple accounts are not permitted. If you have a good reason for needing more than one account, contact an administrator and ask for permission. Usage of multiple accounts to circumvent penalties will likely result in a ban.

· Circumvention of a temporary ban, infraction penalties, or any other moderation by registering another account will result in a minimum 30 day freeze, to a maximum permanent ban.

· Disruption of Services: Scroll-bombs or posts designed to cause thread or computer problems will result in a permanent ban and notification to your ISP.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
honestly how i feel about this is IwildEachIt and splinty made this site .its a great site .we all love it. they should make the terms and conditions up as they see fit. no one is forcing anyone to be here so if you dont like it then too bad for you.obviously no doxing should be a rule as any site not honoring bets should be a bannable offense. i dont come here to deal with this kind of nonsense i come here to enjoy myself not argue about the rules

P

Punch

honestly how i feel about this is IwildEachIt and splinty made this site .its a great site .we all love it. they should make the terms and conditions up as they see fit. no one is forcing anyone to be here so if you dont like it then too bad for you.obviously no doxing should be a rule as any site not honoring bets should be a bannable offense. i dont come here to deal with this kind of nonsense i come here to enjoy myself not argue about the rules
Yeah, good one Jason. No welching!

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Easy going from this cat, the rules will be the rules..........might sound like a drone or,thoughtless person but this site is your call.....that goes to the guy I renamed and the other guy.....it's their site

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Um. The fighter thing. I think they should be treated and held to the exact same standards as everyone else. So no name calling goes both ways. Some fighters are assholes. Look at their Twitter and see how they treat non troll criticism by calling females ugly dudes pussies etc.
So I get that you want to attract them here, all for it. But they shouldn't be exempt from the rules

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I feel the exact same.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I can see that, but we all have a part to play in this as the earliest contributors of content. Seize the day!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Um. The fighter thing. I think they should be treated and held to the exact same standards as everyone else. So no name calling goes both ways. Some fighters are assholes. Look at their Twitter and see how they treat non troll criticism by calling females ugly dudes pussies etc.
So I get that you want to attract them here, all for it. But they shouldn't be exempt from the rules
Love ya chic, but I won't budge on this one. If they (fighters) choose to be assholes on social media or whatever, then that's on them. They gotta live with that. But the good one's (like Enson Inoue for example) don't deserve to come to places like this to interact, and see their peers (or maybe themselves) being shit on, by people that are supposed to be supportive. The fighter bashing going on at other places, is the main reason that we decided to start this forum in the first place. Pointing out that someone fought like shit, or acted like a dumbass, is a part of everyday MMA discussion. Calling them a cunt or piece of shit, is out of bounds and lumps us right in with all the other sites out there. I want us to separate ourselves from places like that.

P

Punch

Love ya chic, but I won't budge on this one. If they (fighters) choose to be assholes on social media or whatever, then that's on them. They gotta live with that. But the good one's (like Enson Inoue for example) don't deserve to come to places like this to interact, and see their peers (or maybe themselves) being shit on, by people that are supposed to be supportive. The fighter bashing going on at other places, is the main reason that we decided to start this forum in the first place. Pointing out that someone fought like shit, or acted like a dumbass, is a part of everyday MMA discussion. Calling them a cunt or piece of shit, is out of bounds and lumps us right in with all the other sites out there. I want us to separate ourselves from places like that.
I don't think that's what meli was saying, and correct me if i'm wrong meli, but i think she means that if fighters come here then they are members of the community just like everyone else and as such are subject to not flaming members.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I don't think that's what meli was saying, and correct me if i'm wrong meli, but i think she means that if fighters come here then they are members of the community just like everyone else and as such are subject to not flaming members.
Well that I agree with.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I'm 100% with you on this BUT whatcha gonna do when you have a fighter talking that way to a forum member? Your members should be protected from this behavior from everyone, fighters included.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I'm 100% with you on this BUT whatcha gonna do when you have a fighter talking that way to a forum member? Your members should be protected from this behavior from everyone, fighters included.
See the post right above yours ;)

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Oh and please don't include the 'tone' of a response/debate as abusive. Specific abusive words, yes. Someone explaining something to you like you're really slow, no. Make us elevate our lexicon.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Oh and please don't include the 'tone' of a response/debate as abusive. Specific abusive words, yes. Someone explaining something to you like you're really slow, no. Make us elevate our lexicon.
I dont want to get crazy with this shit lol. ;) The less complicated the better.