General Help me decide on my future

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

What should i do

• Rent a log cabin on a nice river in NC withfishing whiskey and unlimited weed while watching UFC 215

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Stay home like a man but not be able to watch UFC 215 and probably have to help dying people

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Say fuck it and get a hooker and a hotel for the weekend

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
T

The Big Guy

So theres a big shitstorm coming to fla and everyone is freaking out. I need help choosing my path in all this fear induced chaos

The cabin is super nice ill get it for 6 days. Got a hot tub on a wooden deck and its 2 storys with a giant yard and a good sized river with trout and a fire pit. Plus wifi so i can watch and bet on the fights while laughing at everyone in fla

The city is going to be without power and drowning/hungry people who didnt use the welfare to buy supplies. No cable/wifi so no UFC

The hotel is very seedy amd i could swap hookers at anytime but again no UFC fights due to power lackage

Last edited by a moderator:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You need to watch the kumite. It loses it's value once it happens. And you never know what will happen.

Plus

I dunno if your brain is like mine, but I sometimes remember these events and it's fun to recall them. Or even better. Call someone out when they lie about something minor

T

The Big Guy

You need to watch the kumite. It loses it's value once it happens. And you never know what will happen.

Plus

I dunno if your brain is like mine, but I sometimes remember these events and it's fun to recall them. Or even better. Call someone out when they lie about something minor
I have no idea what your talking about. You calling me a liar

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
they don't have hookers and seedy motels with UFC outside of FLA?

this thread needs an option for NC whores at a La Quinta.

M

member 3289

You probably weren't born here so you should turn tail and run with all the other pussies.

M

member 3289

Hey if you need water I just bought 4 cases from Publix in Coral Springs.

$100 each. Let me know bro...