Help needed: Xbox One or PS4?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Xbox One or PS4?

• Xbox One

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • PS 4

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Looking to finally pick up one of the new consoles (Fallout 4) swayed me....Which one guys? What console does TMMAC approve of?

P

Punch

Looking to finally pick up one of the new consoles (Fallout 4) swayed me....Which one guys? What console does TMMAC approve of?
I'm getting an Xbox one because my best friend has one. Battle brother and me gonna whoop some virtual ass!

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Ps4 better gaming power....still sucks compared to PC.

Xbox continues to roll out updates, including backwards compatible with 360 games.

I have Xbox and prefer it. The online experience and using for plex and Netflix is great. I only play fps really

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Xbox continues to roll out updates, including backwards compatible with 360 games.

I have Xbox and prefer it. The online experience and using for plex and Netflix is great. I only play fps really
This is what is selling me on Xbox one....I can a chrome cast, and amazon fire stick connected up, so if the console could replace these with plex / netflix then thats awesome.

hmmmm what to do.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

I can't ever seem to get into PC gaming. Nothing beats a comfortable seat with a proper controller, big screen and sound. Plus the cost seems to be way more from what I've seen in gaming PC setups. Xbox or GTFO.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I can't ever seem to get into PC gaming. Nothing beats a comfortable seat with a proper controller, big screen and sound. Plus the cost seems to be way more from what I've seen in gaming PC setups. Xbox or GTFO.
I play video games from my comfy couch, with a controller, on a large TV, with surround sound, using a pc. It's fantastic.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

PC costs more because the potential is waayyy greater. It's really amazing how much better then graphics get.

Mouse/keyboard game play are so much superior in performance to controller for play that MS stopped their plan to link Xbox and PC play, as the PC players showed a serious advantage over the controller.

And with that said, controller and couch is what I do. I've got only small time to play so sit down, turn on console is really attractive these days.

If I still had the room and time, I'd for sure be on a dedicated gaming machine. I might have forgotten the learning curve if youre new to mouse keyboard, but I still feel handicapped in fps games with controller.

M

member 1013

Have you guys ever purposefully got your ps4 controller to vibrate continuously and then sat on it for a few hours?

No?

Me neither...

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I have had every generation of the ps except for the ps1 and have had more xboxes shit the bed than every ps ive ever had.

Both have their exclusive games, im not sure how well the xbox 1 does longevity wise but my suggestion would be ps4.