HELP! Nickname needed!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ethan Lewis

Oct 14, 2018
Hi everyone,

I’m competing in my first fight at the start of 2019 and still have no nickname!

I train in Muay Thai (Favoutie) and also train BJJ, I have a boxing background also.

My name is Ethan Lewis if that helps with any good names, I also fight defensively, very quick, not known for power, lots of countering.

Not great on the ground so names like ‘the constrictor’ or ‘the knot’ are out

Can anyone come up with something good?

Happy to answer any further questions
Thanks

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Hi everyone,

I’m competing in my first fight at the start of 2019 and still have no nickname!

I train in Muay Thai (Favoutie) and also train BJJ, I have a boxing background also.

My name is Ethan Lewis if that helps with any good names, I also fight defensively, very quick, not known for power, lots of countering.

Not great on the ground so names like ‘the constrictor’ or ‘the knot’ are out

Can anyone come up with something good?

Happy to answer any further questions
Thanks
Pop Gun Lewis
The Stinger, Ethan Lewis

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
You want people to remember you, so maybe something like:
ethan "the ring announcer is a faggit" lewis
Ethan "eat the peanuts out of my shit" lewis
You could go with ethan "beat your teeth in" lewis, but without power that may not go over well.
Your best bet will be ethan "the jewess" lewis. You're welcome.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
I think "Ethan Lewis" already sounds pretty cool.
It's a good sounding name. Not everybody has a nickname (e.g. Nick Diaz, Frank Mir). And if you haven't caught a nickname from the Boxing or Muay Thai, maybe it's not the time for it, and it will come. Maybe after the first fight(s) a nickname will materialise by itself.

That, or you pick from the standard ones (pitbull, juggernaut, croatian sensation...)

Or, until you have a permanent nickname, you could also just use "Who is" Ethan Lewis ;)

Anyways man, good luck, cardio and courage for the first fight!!!

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
It's a good sounding name. Not everybody has a nickname (e.g. Nick Diaz, Frank Mir). And if you haven't caught a nickname from the Boxing or Muay Thai, maybe it's not the time for it, and it will come. Maybe after the first fight(s) a nickname will materialise by itself.

That, or you pick from the standard ones (pitbull, juggernaut, croatian sensation...)

Or, until you have a permanent nickname, you could also just use "Who is" Ethan Lewis ;)

Or on the same train of thought, ethan "who dis?" Lewis.

Another thought: I'm a fan of the g man goins, so how about ethan lewis...........lewis.

Ethan special Lewis

Ethan
He always makes you feel so special, like nothing else matters and you don't have to worry about anything. Holding his hand is the most amazing feeling in the world. Getting a hug from him makes you feel so safe and you never want him to let go. Waking up to his text in the morning makes the day a good one no matter what happens. His hair is amazing and you could stare into his eyes all day. His strength inside and out comforts you and you can tell him anything. He is perfect in your eyes and you'll never want him to change. He is the most amazing thing that will ever happen to you. I love you Ethan<3

Ethan Lewis

Oct 14, 2018
You want people to remember you, so maybe something like:
ethan "the ring announcer is a faggit" lewis
Ethan "eat the peanuts out of my shit" lewis
You could go with ethan "beat your teeth in" lewis, but without power that may not go over well.
Your best bet will be ethan "the jewess" lewis. You're welcome.
The ring announcer is a faggit XD

Ethan Lewis

Oct 14, 2018
I love you too Song3 <3
Ethan special Lewis

Ethan
He always makes you feel so special, like nothing else matters and you don't have to worry about anything. Holding his hand is the most amazing feeling in the world. Getting a hug from him makes you feel so safe and you never want him to let go. Waking up to his text in the morning makes the day a good one no matter what happens. His hair is amazing and you could stare into his eyes all day. His strength inside and out comforts you and you can tell him anything. He is perfect in your eyes and you'll never want him to change. He is the most amazing thing that will ever happen to you. I love you Ethan<3
u too

Ethan Lewis

Oct 14, 2018

Thanks man!!!