Help with UFC Winnipeg Seats

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I'm going to take my dad to the show for his 70th birthday and was wondering if floor seats or stand seats would be better.

Here's the 3 places we could sit. It's 9the row back on the floor and in the stands. All the seats are $293, I'm not going to the 550, 750, 950 range.

Where do you think the best place would be? MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK i think you'd likely have the most insight here.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
#3 IMO. Floor seats sound cool but it'll be tough to see through cage, cameramen and standing douche bags. Get just up off the floor so you can look over the cage into the action.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I'm going to take my dad to the show for his 70th birthday and was wondering if floor seats or stand seats would be better.

Here's the 3 places we could sit. It's 9the row back on the floor and in the stands. All the seats are $293, I'm not going to the 550, 750, 950 range.

Where do you think the best place would be? MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK i think you'd likely have the most insight here.
I would go #3
9 rows up in the 1st section stands is incredible
Most of the time the floor seats are not on risers, so unless you are super tall or very close, you can't see shit
I've sat as close as you can get (was a couple seats over from chuck and his girl at one of the Toronto shows and sat I the 1st risers about 7 or rows back and I'd take the risers all day long if given the choice again

I've also sat in the nose bleeds and it's a ton of fun but you're watching the screens most of the night

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015

Going with pops #3 all day long. You’ll have a great view.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Yep. The consensus is correct.

I've sat floor and sat in that 100 block and much prefer it.

If I go by your chart I'm sitting in section 104 this weekend.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Thanks for the help everyone, I went with 3.

We'll be right about here.

You’re set!
I snuck down to those seats for a ufc a couple years ago. I tried to get upgraded by a ufc rep. When I found him he told me he could move me but I’d already made my way to the best seats in the house.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Anyone know how the weigh ins and fighter q and a work now? Do you have to buy tickets?
Weigh in are free the day before the fights usually around 4pm local time. I’d show up 20 minutes early and you should be fine getting a good view. Never had issues other that huge LV/NY events. I haven’t heard of a q&a in awhile now. There will likely be a ufc village set up befor the event for 4 or 5 hours. That will be 4 or 5 fighters doing signings and photos but will be some time waiting in line.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Weigh in are free the day before the fights usually around 4pm local time. I’d show up 20 minutes early and you should be fine getting a good view. Never had issues other that huge LV/NY events. I haven’t heard of a q&a in awhile now. There will likely be a ufc village set up befor the event for 4 or 5 hours. That will be 4 or 5 fighters doing signings and photos but will be some time waiting in line.
Last time the UFC was here if you were a fightpass member you got the q and a and weigh ins with your ticket otherwise I think you had to pay or you just couldn't go. I remember this because it made us sign up for fightpass for a few months.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Last time the UFC was here if you were a fightpass member you got the q and a and weigh ins with your ticket otherwise I think you had to pay or you just couldn't go. I remember this because it made us sign up for fightpass for a few months.
Yes you needed fight club to get into the q&a. Since it was before the weigh in . It also got you prime seats for them before the public. The only ticketed weigh in I’ve ever seen was UFC 205 NY.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Yes you needed fight club to get into the q&a. Since it was before the weigh in . It also got you prime seats for them before the public. The only ticketed weigh in I’ve ever seen was UFC 205 NY.
I thought so. I'm glad that's no longer the case.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
There were tickets for weigh-ins for 217 this past weekend; but they were free. I still don’t understand what purpose they served; the theater at MSG was only about 2/3 full for the weigh ins.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I think toronto does tickets but it's free and general admission

I'd keep an eye on the UFC site and maybe even email them to see when they will be available