VID Hendo Leg Kicks His Daughter's Boyfriend

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
that kick didn't even land on the thigh it landed on the knee it has to be pretty wrecked.

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Jesus.

Complete dick move

That kids knee is fucked . Probably a torn mcl.

Totally not cool

Should have H bombed the little fuck as well.
It's disrespectful to ask a professional fighter to kick you.

Got less then he deserved . IMHO

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Love how they ask guys like Dan for a leg kick, yes im sure it hurts but he is not exactly known for leg kicks lol. He shouldve asked for that right hand.

Mace

Prophet of poon
Oct 29, 2015
He is very, very protective of her. I don’t want to be the guy dating her, I want to be his friend so I can laugh when showing him what Dan did when he took a fought on a personal level. Would be hilarious to see his face watching a man's soul punched out his mouth, then the crazy bastard jumps in the air to deliver a death blow. Have fun trying not to think about that when fucking her.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Love how they ask guys like Dan for a leg kick, yes im sure it hurts but he is not exactly known for leg kicks lol. He shouldve asked for that right hand.
we had this wrestler in my MT gym who wasn't even known as a striker but he used to kick hard as hell because he had huge legs from wrestling.I guess my point is it is a bad idea for an average joe to take a kick from a wrestler because their legs as strong as hell.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
He is very, very protective of her. I don’t want to be the guy dating her, I want to be his friend so I can laugh when showing him what Dan did when he took a fought on a personal level. Would be hilarious to see his face watching a man's soul punched out his mouth, then the crazy bastard jumps in the air to deliver a death blow. Have fun trying not to think about that when fucking her.
scared-and-horny.gif