Hendo wants rematches w/ Anderson, Belfort, and Mousasi

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAyqPjWTWqc

Dan Henderson might be 44 but he's got fights lined up for years.

Henderson signed a new six-fight deal with the UFC early in 2014 and reportedly took a decent pay cut to stick with the promotion following an 0-3 2013 campaign.

There was also the matter of no longer being able to enjoy Testosterone Replacement Therapy due to its ban, but those concerns seem quelled for now.

Scoring a 28 second knockout over a (then) ranked middleweight like Tim Boetsch will do that.

Now, Henderson wants to hammer out some of the dents in his Hall of Fame resume.

"There's probably two or three guys at middleweight I think the fans would like to see me fight," Henderson told soon-to-be UFC Hall of Famer Frank Trigg. "Rematches withAnderson Silva, Vitor Belfort and I'd like to fight Gegard Mousasi because I didn't really get a chance to fight him the first time."

LINK: Morning Report: Dan Henderson wants rematches with Anderson Silva, Vitor Belfrot and Gegard Mousasi - MMA Fighting

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
So he wants rematches with guys who smashed him but not interested in giving rematches to guys he smashed. I understand it but he's unlikely to get what he wants