Henry Cejudo Coming Out Of Retirement?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Ffs can't he give it a year or two?
I also can't see him getting a big payday like he wants because he wasn't gone long enough for anyone to really care and I don't think anyone is clamoring to watch him fight.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I also can't see him getting a big payday like he wants because he wasn't gone long enough for anyone to really care and I don't think anyone is clamoring to watch him fight.
Nobody cared about seeing him fight when he was the champ, let alone double champ. He's not getting a big payday ever. After his last retirement, I'm kind of guessing UFC might even lowball him. He can't just retire, come back, then immediately retire again. Dana doesn't like people taking their ball and running home.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Nobody cared about seeing him fight when he was the champ, let alone double champ. He's not getting a big payday ever. After his last retirement, I'm kind of guessing UFC might even lowball him. He can't just retire, come back, then immediately retire again. Dana doesn't like people taking their ball and running home.
I don't think he beat DJ so I diddnt care after that. Was a fan before but when he got gifted that and then invented his persona I was like nah. Good fighter tho, I actually wouldn't mind seeing him fight the mouse again

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
love that lil dude for ending the mighty mouse run
was pretty tired of MM

go get em king henry

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Why is he dodging Yan?

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Didn't we JUST get rid of this guy? C'mon. Give us a break from the cringe. I only want to see Henry back if it is to have a trilogy fight against Mighty Mouse.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Don't really care to be honest, i don't like the way he fights or that persona he created around himself.