Here at Extreme Rules!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
That was fucking beautiful though. Main event picture is brighter than ever right now.

pattitude

Posting Machine
Pro Fighter
Oct 25, 2015
That was supposed to be a killer spear. But it so wasn't.

Reigns was booked as a monster face and a cruiser-weight looked like the bigger, tougher man. Because he wrestled like a tougher man.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Cena is back next week too.
Cena ain't bad. He was just used in the most boring possible fashion. I'd love to see the return of edgy John Cena. I wasn't a wrasslin fan back during the thug gimmick, so the mystique of how that would play out intrigues me more than anything.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
A Curb Stomp would've been better. But that was still the best way to end with Roman champ. Was hoping AJ would win. But oh well

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Good narrative call not to reunite the Shield as it would just be too nonsensical to have Rollins suddenly be best buds with the other two without first developing as a proper face, which can be done by completing his turn and feud against Triple H that I remember they were building to.

They still have a Mania main event caliber Shield triple threat for the title match up their sleeves if they want and would be wise to use it before reforming them.