General Here we go again - wtf m8's. Cop comes to woman's house, kills her.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Why do you think charging with manslaughter is an option for the DA?
A criminal homicide is charged as manslaughter when a person "recklessly causes the death of another individual," according to the Texas penal code.
That'd be a slam dunk.

Between that CNN story explaining it wasn't a welfare check, and the fact she pointed a gun at him, good luck on that murder charge.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
That'd be a slam dunk.

Between that CNN story explaining it wasn't a welfare check, and the fact she pointed a gun at him, good luck on that murder charge.
i'm killing time at the jet center, i'll google some texas penis code and get back to you.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
whoa. Splinty @Splinty is a hero in some strange corners of the internet.

According to the Texas PENAL Code,

b) A person commits an offense if he:

(1) intentionally or knowingly causes the death of an individual;

(2) intends to cause serious bodily injury and commits an act clearly dangerous to human life that causes the death of an individual

I see what you're saying. And it's not like the DA would never ever overcharge to try to get a plea deal. :rolleyes:

But that's not because he's a cop, that's because that's the system. It will certainly be interesting. IMAO, it's Murder. Recklessness implies a lack of intent to do specific harm. But the things he did that violated policy were on him, and would have stopped a death from occuring.

Negligent Homicide would be appropriate for all the people that made that situation a reality.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
whoa. Splinty @Splinty is a hero in some strange corners of the internet.

According to the Texas PENAL Code,

b) A person commits an offense if he:

(1) intentionally or knowingly causes the death of an individual;

(2) intends to cause serious bodily injury and commits an act clearly dangerous to human life that causes the death of an individual

I see what you're saying. And it's not like the DA would never ever overcharge to try to get a plea deal. :rolleyes:

But that's not because he's a cop, that's because that's the system. It will certainly be interesting. IMAO, it's Murder. Recklessness implies a lack of intent to do specific harm. But the things he did that violated policy were on him, and would have stopped a death from occuring.

Negligent Homicide would be appropriate for all the people that made that situation a reality.
Find any info on the penis code?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
If you want to play in Texas, you gotta have a fiddle in the band.

and no foreskins. Texas Penis Code.