Here We Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
ufc 200 brock takes jones down in less than 30 seconds and pounds him out in the 1st

rusty 50 year old brock gets koed in the 1st

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
This looks fun on paper, but it would be terrible in the press for Bellator. They should be pushing Minakov, Tim Johnson, Moldavsky and hope to resign Fortune.
it Would be the biggest ratings and money maker they could do. Those other guys should be pushed as #1 heavyweight in Bellator but mma doesn’t always have to be serious. I mean we’re having a conversation about Brock fighting Jones afterall.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Nothing gets me pumped like seeing a guy who hasn't won a fight in 10 years being challenged by the supposed GOAT.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Does Brock sign half year contracts with WWE or something? I feel like he is constantly at an impasse in contract negotiations.

MrSandman

Apr 11, 2020
The last time Brock won a match: Obama was still president, Frozen didn't exist yet, Avatar was just released in theatres, Katy Perry: California Girls was number 1 on the charts....

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
The last time Brock won a match: George W. Bush was president, Frozen didn't exist yet, Avatar was just released in theatres, Katy Perry: California Girls was number 1 on the charts....
Please, stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

MrSandman

Apr 11, 2020
This would be about as serious a fight as McGregor vs Mayweather was.

It's like when they brought back Royce Gracie to 'challenge' Matt Hughes.