Here We Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I’d love to see Brock double leg those twigs. Hard not to pick Jones but crazy if you think Brock couldn’t do some serious damage. We’ve never seen Jones on his back taking punches, be interesting to see how he’d react.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I’d love to see Brock double leg those twigs. Hard not to pick Jones but crazy if you think Brock couldn’t do some serious damage. We’ve never seen Jones on his back taking punches, be interesting to see how he’d react.
I definitely don't question Jones ability to win, but Brock poses potential problems for anyone. One thing that always makes JBJ's striking work so well is his ability to throw guys around if they try to wrestle him. I'm not sure that holds up with Brock. Of course, Brock is 78 years old at this point.

MrSandman

Apr 11, 2020
I definitely don't question Jones ability to win, but Brock poses potential problems for anyone. One thing that always makes JBJ's striking work so well is his ability to throw guys around if they try to wrestle him. I'm not sure that holds up with Brock. Of course, Brock is 78 years old at this point.
Cormier struggled to get Jones down. CORMIER. Brock has wrestling, but not on DC's level, and certainly not on a level high enough to cause Jones any issue.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Saw that
No way Dana let’s that happen he’ll offer to buy Brock fight Island before he lets Bellator make the fight he failed miserably trying to set up.
Isn't Randy working with Coker too? Could we potentially relive the glory days of heavyweight MMA?

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Isn't Randy working with Coker too? Could we potentially relive the glory days of heavyweight MMA?
Randy at 50 whatever don’t want Fedor or Brock. Both take a decade off his life at this point. But honestly haven’t seen him around the Bellator scene in a couple years now.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Id be all in on an over 40 heavyweight GP tho

Fedor
Brock
Hunt
Werdum
Barnett
Arlovski UFC should release
Olienik UFC should release
kharatonov

MrSandman

Apr 11, 2020
Id be all in on an over 40 heavyweight GP tho

Fedor
Brock
Hunt
Werdum
Barnett
Arlovski UFC should release
Olienik UFC should release
kharatonov
This looks fun on paper, but it would be terrible in the press for Bellator. They should be pushing Minakov, Tim Johnson, Moldavsky and hope to resign Fortune.