VID Here's my promo for UFC 187: Weidman vs Belfort

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BrattMamley

Feb 19, 2015
First post on here fellas. Saw a lot of good posters in this forum so I decided to join. Here's my promo for Weidman vs Belfort:

Not sure how to embed a video or a link yet. If anyone could help out that would be great. I'll be releasing my Aldo vs McGregor promo this weekend or early next week. Enjoy :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Oh shit, BrattMamley in the house. Welcome brother. Check out the Site Feedback and Help forum when you get time..lots of helpful info in there to help you navigate the forums (+ info on mobile apps). PM me or Splinty if you need anything.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Very happy to see you posting here Bratt! I'm sure this will be as good or better than your other ones. Welcome!

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Fucking LOVE seeing threads by BrattMamley advertising a new HL or promo vid.

WELCOME to the mmacommunity brother!! As you can see, we have a small community(now), but it's nothing but super great people who are passionate knowledgable mma fans.

You are a welcome addition. Do me and all of us a favor please. Please make a conscious effort to come here daily before the UG, make at least one post on a thread to come back and check on later. The move is gradual, but you will love it I promise!

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
nice man.

let me ask, how many GB of mma related footage u got on ur hard drives?