General Hey all

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
My angle is that the whole beef between us seems to be based on you not liking some posts you believe I've made. I vehemently deny ever condoning sex with kids and I also deny threatening Man v Net, the mod responsible for me choosing to leave (although I did insult him). If I can show you are wrong, maybe you'll be prepared to accept your dislike of me was unfounded and we can put it behind us.

Additionally, we disagree over the events, you've asked me to put my money where my mouth is, I've agreed. If I didn't, I would have looked like I was admitting to your allegations.

Regarding the specifics of the bet, your terms don't allow me any way to win. If you can't find the info because it doesn't exist, you can simply claim that it did but you can't find it. It's not a fair premise.
I don't know why you are giving this troll the time of day.

Socrates

Oct 30, 2016
While it would be more prosocial if Wren's charity got $100, I would say that's a cool development to this thread.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if Leigh threatened Man Vs Net. In my opinion, THN is not saying Leigh intentionally threatened Man Vs Net, but that's how he and the rest of the board construed it, which is absolutely true. Leigh is not arguing against that, but whether he intentionally threatened Man Vs Net.

I think you're both right and wrong, as you both hold different positions, and I find it unlikely that one of you would gladly consent to being wrong, regardless of what evidence is produced.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Yeah I am finding it tiresome.

Too swole to control @TryhardNobody, I extend an olive branch. Happy to drop the bet and put everything behind us. Deal?
Sounds good to me. Im done w it. Thought this thread was gone since i didnt see Tuffer changed his sn. Consider it dropped along with anything else from the past

Socrates

Oct 30, 2016
Since it's turned cordial, is there any way it can be moved back?

It can act as a symbol of redemption and hope...

Ocean6

Jul 31, 2015
Fuck you and the horse you rode in on loser.

This guy is a piece of shit and its well known..

He Fucking WELCHED on a CHARITY, that's how low his morals are.

Also said he would go around his best friends for their girls in a heart beat.

HAHAHA! Enjoy sucking his cock.

Edited for not adhering to community standards. -:alien:
So this first 100 asshole can come on here and cuss at me, but I can;t return the favor? Doesn't sound "standard"

Ocean6

Jul 31, 2015
I'll give you one more shot before I ignore you.

Just for anyone reading, I provided numerous pieces of proof to win the charity bet that I, myself, waged. One poster honored the bet. The other poster and I were arguing over who had won, so I asked Hocky Balboa to mediate the discussion and said that I'd go with whatever his decision was. Mods told us to leave it alone and deleted multiple threads, so I stopped talking about it.

The unhinged poster took it upon himself to lie and spread this crap about me despite me honoring many bets in the past. I'd have had no problem calling it a draw and us both paying or something, but I would not pay and allow people to use that as proof that I had lost the bet, which centered on whether I had been honest about a claim I had made.
The lies continue....

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
So I threatened to beat up a mod and advocated sex with children now? You're just making up offensive bollocks now. Provide one shred of evidence for either. Or did everything your claiming mysteriously get deleted with no witnesses?
he has been doing the similar thing to me for a few months now

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
he has been doing the similar thing to me for a few months now
I can link the thread where you said the stuff about kids getting molested and I'm sure not the only one who saw it. Other ppl were commenting on how odd it was you kept going down that road. Do you really Wana do this.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I can link the thread where you said the stuff about kids getting molested and I'm sure not the only one who saw it. Other ppl were commenting on how odd it was you kept going down that road. Do you really Wana do this.
"Hey, guys. Let's go shit up a 4 year old thread."

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
there were mods and admins in that thread. If they believed the things you are saying about me I think they would have banned me. Have at it, link that thread. I am not going to be bullied by some lowlife junkie

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
there were mods and admins in that thread. If they believed the things you are saying about me I think they would have banned me. Have at it, link that thread. I am not going to be bullied by some lowlife junkie
I recommended you got banned in that thread iirc. The shit you said was deplorable and unnerving and defending a nonce.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I recommended you got banned in that thread iirc. The shit you said was deplorable and unnerving and defending a nonce.
I wasnt defending him and I repeatedly stated that. Everyone who agrees with the nonsense swolle is saying about me is welcome to put me on ignore. And if mods and admins share the same sentiment, I am not going to argue against me being banned

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I wasnt defending him and I repeatedly stated that. Everyone who agrees with the nonsense swolle is saying about me is welcome to put me on ignore. And if mods and admins share the same sentiment, I am not going to argue against me being banned
You said he should still be allowed to post here, despite admitting he inappropriately touched his daughter, because he wasn't convicted of it. And were sulking at the MoDs for banning him.

Is this incorrect?