General Hey all

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
You said he should still be allowed to post here, despite admitting he inappropriately touched his daughter, because he wasn't convicted of it. And were sulking at the MoDs for banning him.

Is this incorrect?
I am not going to continue this conversation. Everything I had to say about it is in that thread. As i said, you either put me on ignore if you think I did something despicable or stop accusing me of something I didnt do

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I am not going to continue this conversation. Everything I had to say about it is in that thread. As i said, you either put me on ignore if you think I did something despicable or stop accusing me of something I didnt do
Too swole to control @Too swole to control I can't remember the name of that thread and I'm watching TV. I know which one you mean tho

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Link to original thread and to his comments please.
It's the thread John made when he came back a couple months ago. I believe it was locked. But had lots of posts. The Dr knows which one.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Link to original thread and to his comments please.
Allow me to help you out. He very recently got into a long discussion about child molestation where he told everyone that if a 9yr old (or similar age) child gets raped by the father and the child decides to stay in the home after that and doesn't file charges and move out, then it's. Not rly a problem and the kid must not have hated it.

he is doing it quite often. But I didnt bring this to your attention as a mod, just that you werent the only one he had accused of something

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
good! Now report the comments you deem to be offensive. Do something proactive, dont just bitch about things and give me rainbow ratings
I'm not bitching, you already took the rope and hung yourself with it imo. Is it not apparent by the fact nobody else in that thread shares your views?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I'm not bitching, you already took the rope and hung yourself with it imo. Is it not apparent by the fact nobody else in that thread shares your views?
and? I am not disputing that. I just wanted to be done with this issue once and for all but swolle keeps on bringing it up, exaggerating and making false claims. I have offered my solutions. If you disagree with my opinions, thats completely okay, if you find them inexcusable, also fine, ignore me.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Ok, I've had a read of the threads.

Eric Trump @Confused Confucius I think what you said in that thread was pretty dumb but it doesn't make you a pedo. If you stand by what you said, fair enough but then Too swole to control @Too swole to control is only pointing out the truth (in the example that I saw) - that is basically what you said.

If he is calling you a pedo, that's uncool and must stop.

If you acknowledge that what you said was dumb and want to retract it, I can edit your post in that thread and ask Swole to drop it.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Ok, I've had a read of the threads.

Eric Trump @Confused Confucius I think what you said in that thread was pretty dumb but it doesn't make a pedo. If you stand by what you said, fair enough but then Too swole to control @Too swole to control is only pointing out the truth (in the example that I saw) - that is basically what you said.

If he is calling you a pedo, that's uncool and must stop.

If you acknowledge that what you said was dumb and want to retract it, I can edit your post in that thread and ask Swole to drop it.
fair enough, It was dumb, it came off bad. As I said, I just want to be done with it. I didnt see what was going on in that thread so black and white as others did

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
This should not be the aisle someone shops for there daughters birthday...356jea1w53z31.jpg

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Derp. I'm not screenshotting all this shit. Here is the thread.

Form your own opinion.
How did I miss that?

Leigh @Leigh , unlock that damn thread!!!! I have something to say.

Not really.

But I would like to remind everyone that may be blaming the mom, he went to Africa and "bought" (his words, not mine) that woman and child. She did leave with her daughter and only allowed supervised visitation with him thereafter. She probably depends on that child support to survive. She may not realize that she could get the money even if she didn't allow visitation.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
How did I miss that?

Leigh @Leigh , unlock that damn thread!!!! I have something to say.

Not really.

But I would like to remind everyone that may be blaming the mom, he went to Africa and "bought" (his words, not mine) that woman and child. She did leave with her daughter and only allowed supervised visitation with him thereafter. She probably depends on that child support to survive. She may not realize that she could get the money even if she didn't allow visitation.
HOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD UP

He fucking bought someone in Africa.......
Really?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
HOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD UP

He fucking bought someone in Africa.......
Really?
Iirc he was on a peace mission in Africa. Met her and paid for all her paperwork and immigration etc. He often referenced that he bought her when she would dump him. To me it always seemed like a marriage of convenience, and probably the reason why she diddnt file charges when he assaulted her kid. She probably loses that monthly paycheck if he's inside.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Iirc he was on a peace mission in Africa. Met her and paid for all her paperwork and immigration etc. He often referenced that he bought her when she would dump him. To me it always seemed like a marriage of convenience, and probably the reason why she diddnt file charges when he assaulted her kid. She probably loses that monthly paycheck if he's inside.
So the kid wasn't his? He just nonced a little girl after he married her mum?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I forgot you missed all that. Yes we had a mentally ill schizophrenic that used to post here. Sounds really bad as I type it.
I got caught up on some of the old threads hut must've missed that part. That's fucking insane.