Lifestyle Hey Everyone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Just planted 2 roses bushes that are a gift to my wife for her first mothers day. I feel like shit but I wanted to get them in the ground for her.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
A lot of staining today. Section of fence, picnic table, front steps for myself and neighbours, also decorative finish fire candles I made a couple years ago.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
A lot of staining today. Section of fence, picnic table, front steps for myself and neighbours, also decorative finish fire candles I made a couple years ago.

did you strip the deck and steps?

or was it ever stained before?

looks nice

we bought some nice redwood to re-do our steps
stained up real nice

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
did you strip the deck and steps?

or was it ever stained before?

looks nice

we bought some nice redwood to re-do our steps
stained up real nice
Nah just sanded down 120 grit. It was treated lumber and bone dry seeing as its 6 years old and south facing.
Treated lumber is the worst product ever. Its soaking wet and heavy as shit when you buy it. Once its installed and has had time to dry out it warps something fierce, cups and splits all to hell. Hate the shit, this project was merely putting lipstick on a pig.

If you're doing anything redwood I swear by this stain.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Nah just sanded down 120 grit. It was treated lumber and bone dry seeing as its 6 years old and south facing.
Treated lumber is the worst product ever. Its soaking wet and heavy as shit when you buy it. Once its installed and has had time to dry out it warps something fierce, cups and splits all to hell. Hate the shit, this project was merely putting lipstick on a pig.

If you're doing anything redwood I swear by this stain.

ya that is nice stuff
I have used it before

I used this one because it is what the redwood dealer sells at his yard
I think it is made in state or something

One piece of the redwood looks so unique and sucked up so much seal I am considering using it inside like a piece of art...it has like a curly maple pattern...sucked up 4 times the seal of the others somehow

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
ya that is nice stuff
I have used it before

One piece of the redwood looks so unique and sucked up so much seal I am considering using it inside like a piece of art...it has like a curly maple pattern...sucked up 4 times the seal of the others somehow
looks amazing

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
ya that is nice stuff
I have used it before

That looks great

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Weekend ended on a high note. We finally got the serial numbers in for our suppressors and finished all our paperwork. We have consecutive serial numbers on all the models we have, so that's neat.