General Hey everyone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I (we) just wanted to thank everyone for thinking of us over the past week and a half. The outpouring for Peyton and our family has been far beyond anything we could have imagined.

Thank you all for the gift cards also. My wife went thru them yesterday, and was overwhelmed by the generosity of TMMAC. Going thru those gift cards gave her 20-30 minutes of thinking about something other than the loss of our daughter, and that meant so much to both of us.

I don’t know how much I will be online anytime soon, but sending everyone a thank you was more than necessary.

Much love and thanks again.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't have the words. But I feel for you and your family. You have my best wishes and deepest condolences.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
I was away since the news first dropped and didn't know we were sending gift cards. This place is so awesome (for the most part)

Message me if you guys need anything friend. I know it's not the same at all, but I learned from the recent death of my uncle, that was like a brother, that the grieving slows and you begin to smile from all of the good memories. We joke about crazy shit we'd get into as kids now, but sometimes it still hits like a ton of bricks knowing you can't just call them up. We're here for you and your family

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
We all love you Wild @Wild and will be keeping you and your family in our thoughts.

take care brotha, you have a whole team of folks here for you if you ever need anything.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
All the best man, it’s the least we could do in this time of need. We know you’re strong. Best wishes to you and your family during this trying time.
Reach out if you need anything or there is anything we can do.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
I (we) just wanted to thank everyone for thinking of us over the past week and a half. The outpouring for Peyton and our family has been far beyond anything we could have imagined.

Thank you all for the gift cards also. My wife went thru them yesterday, and was overwhelmed by the generosity of TMMAC. Going thru those gift cards gave her 20-30 minutes of thinking about something other than the loss of our daughter, and that meant so much to both of us.

I don’t know how much I will be online anytime soon, but sending everyone a thank you was more than necessary.

Much love and thanks again.
Whaaaaat
Oh man sorry to hear that
Much love bro
*Big hug*

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
You and yours are in our thoughts, I am sure I can speak for all the delinquents on here.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
What's all this? I like hugs n stuff.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I hope your family is tightening to an extant you never thought possible. Becoming ever closer due to this catastrophIc event.

Simple words cannot ease your pain but please know there are people thousands of miles away thinking of you and all your family.

Last edited:

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Just got caught up on the situation. My heart goes out to you and your family man. No other words seem worthy.