General Hey everyone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Vitor29

Oct 24, 2015
I've been away for a while and just saw this.

So sorry for your loss, brother, as a father my heart breaks for you.

theFLY~n~TACO

Taco Time!
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I (we) just wanted to thank everyone for thinking of us over the past week and a half. The outpouring for Peyton and our family has been far beyond anything we could have imagined.

Thank you all for the gift cards also. My wife went thru them yesterday, and was overwhelmed by the generosity of TMMAC. Going thru those gift cards gave her 20-30 minutes of thinking about something other than the loss of our daughter, and that meant so much to both of us.

I don’t know how much I will be online anytime soon, but sending everyone a thank you was more than necessary.

Much love and thanks again.
Haven't been on in a long time. I'm sorry to hear about this brother. Much love to you and yours bro. In my thoughts.

Taco

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Hey Wild hope you are doing well during these times of madness, and that you can focus on the true important things. I hope you find some peace, and maybe even manage a smile. Bless up.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Many Blessings Your Way Wild @Wild

Not passing religious views.
Only positive vibes.

Love you man.
Wish the Best for you and Your Family.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
still haven’t stopped thinking of you and your family.

just know there are people across the world thinking of your daughter. And your family.

for what it’s worth.

all I will say we lost lost a daughter.and time does heal.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Hey Wild @Wild, wishing you and your family well. Miss you around here and especially during fight nights. Take care of yourself my man.

tenor (19).gif