Hey, fans – Dana White doesn't give a sh-t if you walked out on UFC 186 main event

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Demetrious Johnson and Kyogi Horiguchi

MONTREAL – UFC flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson is one of the best fighters on the planet, but he’s fighting an uphill battle to get recognition as a “star” in the mainstream.

While Johnson (22-2-1 MMA, 10-1-1 UFC) was able to pull off a last-second, record setting armbarsubmission of Kyoji Horiguchi (15-2 MMA, 4-1 UFC) in the main event of UFC 186, some of the fans in the crowd at Bell Centre in Montreal started walking out after the fourth round – no doubt believing the fight to be in the bag for Johnson.

UFC President Dana White said he didn’t pay attention to fans who left early.

“I didn’t notice,” White told MMAjunkie at the post-event news conference. “I don’t give a sh-t what people are doing. I’m watching the fight.”

If fans were walking out early because they were bored with Johnson’s style, they missed history and a great finish. And White said his flyweight champion eventually will have the type of fan base that will want to stay till the end – if he keeps doing what he’s doing.

“It’s kind of sad that Demetrious Johnson has this thing hanging over his head that he’s not this, he’s not that,” White told MMAjunkie. “If you understand anything about mixed martial arts and you watch what’s going on there tonight against a tough guy like Horiguchi who can knock you out at any time and has great wrestling, what Demetrious Johnson was able to do in that fight and literally break him down the whole fight (was impressive). Then he goes for the armbar at the end. His cardio is unbelievable. His speed – like (UFC commentator Joe) Rogan always says, he’s the fastest guy in the sport. And he is technically perfect.

Hey, fans – Dana White doesn’t give a sh-t if you walked out on UFC 186 main event | MMAjunkie

Apr 3, 2015
that wasnt a great finish and by looking at the results the card was awful too.

I am so happy I didnt watch that card, I actually had better shit to do which is really hard for me to miss any televised UFC/MMA.

and fuck Dana and his schtick . he fucked us in Calgary far worse than Montreal and I will NEVER forget.

Apr 3, 2015
and LOL @ "they missed history"

so if I finished a guy (and the only time I ever tried to end the fight was in the last 45 seconds of the 5th round) at 4:56 and no one has done it it's a "record"?

the fuck outta here with that crap Dana, stop trying to make this "win" something it isnt.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
that wasnt a great finish and by looking at the results the card was awful too.

I am so happy I didnt watch that card, I actually had better shit to do which is really hard for me to miss any televised UFC/MMA.

and fuck Dana and his schtick . he fucked us in Calgary far worse than Montreal and I will NEVER forget.
It wasn't that bad watching this morning and skipping the filler to get to the fights. Almeida is a beast, and deserves a top 15-10 opponent next, Bisping Dollaways was a fun fight, Rampage beat up a walking punch bag, and DJ put on another clinic.

The undercard wasn't bad either. The Chad Laprise vs Bryan Berberena was a good fight. Olivier Aubin-Mercier put in a decent performance, which showed promise for the future, despite highlighting there are still some holes. Davis got a nice armbar, and gained some redemption. Markos vs Daly was a fun fight too.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I wonder if he will care when fans aren't walking in? Its not the walking out part he should be worried about ol smartass egg dome..

Apr 3, 2015
It wasn't that bad watching this morning and skipping the filler to get to the fights. Almeida is a beast, and deserves a top 15-10 opponent next, Bisping Dollaways was a fun fight, Rampage beat up a walking punch bag, and DJ put on another clinic.

The undercard wasn't bad either. The Chad Laprise vs Bryan Berberena was a good fight. Olivier Aubin-Mercier put in a decent performance, which showed promise for the future, despite highlighting there are still some holes. Davis got a nice armbar, and gained some redemption. Markos vs Daly was a fun fight too.
the difference is you didnt pay for a ticket or the PPV. if I was a paying customer to that event I would be upset.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Your wit surprised me here
;)
lol..if you ever meet me you'll see im one of the pwittyiest ppl ever..that pretty witty all in one word btw...I make up dumb jokes and fads all my friends hate but cant resist partaking in..

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
what did the turd say to the diarrhea?

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
come on man get your shit together:p..Jh original..now you know why my jokes are for vegetarians cuz the are so corny..

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Btw i haven't said this in a while BLOBBBBBBB

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Idk if any of you seen my Plz glover NO..thread on the ug few years ago..i clowned and trolled bunch of trolls lol..and BLOBBBB was born

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
here another cornball joke i made up...Why arent midgets allowed to be cashiers?

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
because their drawers always come up short...

last one...my self made jokes are best in doses lol

What do guys who aren't circumcised and driers have in common?

Last edited:
P

Punch

because their drawers always come up short...

last one...my self made jokes are bettin n doses lol

What do guys who aren't circumcised and driers have in common?
Uh... i give up, what?