General Hey guys I need help.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
What's up guys. I know I havent been on here much and I apologize. Its not that I went to a different site or anything like that.

The reason was that I got into drugs the last 6 months or so and fell behind on bills which led to one thing after another. I got evicted from my house and my vehicle is in impound after breaking down on the freeway and not being able to afford a tow. I lost my job due to a failed drug test last week.

I'm not asking for anybody's sympathy as this was entirely my doing. And if you want to leave me a message about how I'm a loser etc. Those would be appreciated too.

I never in my life thought I would be asking for money like this but I don't know what to do.

I'm basically broke until I receiev a check in the mail from my401k that I withdrew from when I lost my job. That's supposed to be 3-10 business days.

I can't bring myself to ask on fb so I thought id ask you guys if anyone could help let me borrow money for a week or 2 until that check comes in.

I would pay everyone back with interesy as soon as I got that check and everyone who helps can leave their name and the amount for tracking.

Idk how anything works on the internet for this sort of stuff except for PayPal unless someone can explain another way.

Idk how much would be a "goal" but probably $150-$200 would get me by a week or more. I wouldn't use the money for drugs and I cant bring myself to lie and steal or rob someone for money that's just not how I am.

Sorry for taking everyone's time and whether I get anybody to help or not I still love this place and I will be back on more often to help fill time in my day that would have went to abusing drugs. Take care

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I hope your situation will improve. I wish you the best of luck, and get that shit out of your life. Admitting your mistakes and not being afraid to ask for help is already a great start.

I hope your situation will improve. I wish you the best of luck, and get that shit out of your life. Admitting your mistakes and not being afraid to ask for help is already a great start.
I agree with this.

I have seen many people with issues and the best you can do is try to give a hand up when someone is down. Many people turn shit around without getting kicked while they are down. Hit me up anytime TQN...I'm always about bro.

Furthermore he has never let me down before regarding money. He always pays his bets etc...I'm sure many people here can vouch for him being a good bloke. I'm not saying to give him cash. A bit of sympathy is all.

Last edited by a moderator:

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
I appreciate the help guys. Its been brought to my attention that I didn't post my PayPal info and that was to avoid any haters that I may have accumulated over the years taking this chance to attack. I'd be happy to provide it over pm to anyone interested. Thanks

Juanandonly

Deserves got nothing to do with it
Mar 19, 2016
Shoot me your PayPal I can throw a couple bucks your way. I've had my own struggles with drug/alcohol. It's a tough road and even tougher when you're alone.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
Sorry to hear this, hope you get back on track. I don't have your PayPal, please PM it to me.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Thanks for the replies and feedback. This means a lot. Most people who I would consider friends in real life wouldn't be half as generous and caring. Like I said in the OP I'm paying everyone back. I don't need anyone to send anything further.

Thanks for the replies and feedback. This means a lot. Most people who I would consider friends in real life wouldn't be half as generous and caring. Like I said in the OP I'm paying everyone back. I don't need anyone to send anything further.
Awesome buddy.

M

member 3289

I know some people hate it when members bring up politics in every thread, but I honestly feel that tqn wouldn't have gone off the deep end if Hillary had won the election.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Good luck to you, I've had some friends go thru the same thing & they were all shocked how great life is once you can put this behind you

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Hate seeing this bud...Keep your head up and don't be a stranger.. I'm be thinking about ya broski

M

member 3289

TQN good luck getting everything back together man. The sooner the better.

Not only for you obviously but also for me. In your absence I've had to carry this entire site as the only genuinely funny poster.

I'm burnt out, man.

M

member 3289

So I'm guessing he used all our money to buy more drugs?

Last edited by a moderator: