Hey guys please checkout the Chris "Lights Out" Lytle podcast

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Thanks Mace,

I agree that Chris would be a great guest.His MF`n Liar thread on the UG was legendary.

Last edited:

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I enjoy the podcast and I like the short segments posted. I can't watch a 2 hour show.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Thanks to you guys & the UG their subscribers has climbed from 200 when I first became involved to over 1200 now.They only had 200 subscribers in over a year until I got involved.So yeah I am kind of proud of that.My very 1st shout out was with Jeremy Horn at around the 3:54 mark.Yes I'm bragging but I do not brag very much.

View: https://youtu.be/iTkRMZMW6U8

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Thanks to you guys & the UG their subscribers has climbed from 200 when I first became involved to over 1200 now.They only had 200 subscribers in over a year until I got involved.So yeah I am kind of proud of that.My very 1st shout out was with Jeremy Horn at around the 4:00 mark.Yes I'm bragging but I do not brag very much.

View: https://youtu.be/iTkRMZMW6U8
listening to Seth Baczynski now

will leave a review on iTunes tonight

great pod for old school fans and hardcores

jason73 @jason73 you might like a ton of these episodes...I listen at work and it is good stuff

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
im gonna check this out. i need a new podcast . all he current mma podcasts are lame and gay . who the fuck wants to listen to ariel , schaub, josh and big john. they are literally the most annoying people in the sport looks like there is a pretty big back catalogue here too

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
im gonna check this out. i need a new podcast . all he current mma podcasts are lame and gay . who the fuck wants to listen to ariel , schaub, josh and big john. they are literally the most annoying people in the sport looks like there is a pretty big back catalogue here too
I was skeptical at first...not sure why

Now I am in very deep, I am falling behind on my other podcasts because I mostly listen to this one

Just start picking names that you like and then branch out to guys you haven't heard speak much and I bet you enjoy 95% of them

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I enjoy the podcast and I like the short segments posted. I can't watch a 2 hour show.
I just do audio
didn't even know what these guys looked like other than Chris until I was 20 episodes deep, I thought Miguel was gonna be a giant heavy guy but he isn't

I understand not every body can do 6-7 hours of audio like me per day at work

I bet you recognize some of the more obscure names they mention and cover

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Like I say you guys have been great and the crew at the Lytes Out Podcast would like to sincerely thank the following and any others.

Big Dummy

Robbie Hart

Sound System

DarthBader

Sparkuri

Tuc Ouiner

Mace

Leigh

Ranier Wolfcastle

Jason 73

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
looks like there is a pretty big back catalogue here too
Yep
I jump around a lot and don't listen in sequence, but I can personally vouch for the first 5(the oldest 5 eps) as being great.
I have probably listened to 30+ of the 70 total podcasts at this point and I plan on giving almost all of them a chance.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I just do audio
didn't even know what these guys looked like other than Chris until I was 20 episodes deep, I thought Miguel was gonna be a giant heavy guy but he isn't

I understand not every body can do 6-7 hours of audio like me per day at work

I bet you recognize some of the more obscure names they mention and cover
Yeah, I used to fight on Hook n Shoot so I know Miguel and a lot of those guys. Always got on well with them.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
For sure check it out. The Stephen Bonnar interview is really good. He seems very lucid and his recall of all his fights is amazing. Very good interview and I hope he’s doing better for himself.
The Nick Nutter interview is another good one and definitely check out The Hammer’s episode.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Got a long drive back to the woods tomorrow so just downloaded the Bonnar podcast and the latest Before UFC Deep dive.

Should be some quality listening

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
i really enjoy the no commercials aspect

gotta get guy mezger on, he gives great interviews

anso scott bessac seems to have a million stories

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
crowbar @crowbar maybe see if Chris can get Leigh @Leigh san on there. There are most likely a lot of stories he can tell and since he’s familiar with some of the crew could be a good one.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Got a long drive back to the woods tomorrow so just downloaded the Bonnar podcast and the latest Before UFC Deep dive.

Should be some quality listening
Listened to Serra first today and what a great episode - had no clue he was lined up ready to fight in Pride till his opponent got lit up by the pyro...lol @ mark Kerr little girly voice....also Matt confirmed my long held suspicions Joe Silva was a little douche bag.

Was hesitant to listen to Bonnar but wow that was fantastic hearing about his rise in the MMA game.

Loved the story about fighting in Jungle Fight 1 against Machida some Karate guy and how he underestimated him like most would due to his karate background.

Both really really good episodes....

Only gripe I have is the guy reading off the facts and fight records .. it sounds like he gets some of his info off wiki ...please tell him to avoid wiki at all costs when doing research.

Sherdog basically has a bunch of little Joe Silva's running their forum so that turned to shit years ago but their "Fight Finder" database has always been a go to....might want to use that when checking up on past events/fights he may be unsure of.

Overall just great podcasts - really nice to flash back in time and get the fighters perspective on those past events.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Listened to Serra first today and what a great episode - had no clue he was lined up ready to fight in Pride till his opponent got lit up by the pyro...lol @ mark Kerr little girly voice....also Matt confirmed my long held suspicions Joe Silva was a little douche bag.

Was hesitant to listen to Bonnar but wow that was fantastic hearing about his rise in the MMA game.

Loved the story about fighting in Jungle Fight 1 against Machida some Karate guy and how he underestimated him like most would due to his karate background.

Both really really good episodes....

Only gripe I have is the guy reading off the facts and fight records .. it sounds like he gets some of his info off wiki ...please tell him to avoid wiki at all costs when doing research.

Sherdog basically has a bunch of little Joe Silva's running their forum so that turned to shit years ago but their "Fight Finder" database has always been a go to....might want to use that when checking up on past events/fights he may be unsure of.

Overall just great podcasts - really nice to flash back in time and get the fighters perspective on those past events.
FIght Detective is doing good work.
Not sure how many you have listened to but he is great at getting most of that stuff correct and getting guys to open up about stuff...He could use Sherdog more I agree but I think he is doing solid work. He misses some stuff that he should know, but he also hits on some stuff even the fighters have forgotten or don't know about.

Have you listened to Oleg Taktarov? That one is maybe my favorite so far.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
FIght Detective is doing good work.
Not sure how many you have listened to but he is great at getting most of that stuff correct and getting guys to open up about stuff...He could use Sherdog more I agree but I think he is doing solid work. He misses some stuff that he should know, but he also hits on some stuff even the fighters have forgotten or don't know about.

Have you listened to Oleg Taktarov? That one is maybe my favorite so far.
Haven't listened to the Taktarov episode yet but will download and give it a listen!

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Enock-O-Lypse Now! @Enock-O-Lypse Now!
Rutten
Hinkle
Oleg
Horn
Varlens(rip)
Hallman
Ebersole
Ettish
Monte Cox X 2
Monson
Baroni
Lombard
Conan Silvera
Travis Wiuff
Walt Harris
Tom Erickson
Riggs
Lytle
Menne!
Mtrione
Bonnar
Baczynski
Mckee
Fitch was really great you would like him, reminded me of you
Mark Shultz!!
Leonard Garcia is nothing like fans would think he is, great podcast
Mark Coleman was amazing
Pedro Rizzo was great
Etc
Etc....
So many good ones so far, give all those a try

I can vouch for all the ones above
Still going thru them

Last edited:

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
crowbar @crowbar maybe see if Chris can get Leigh @Leigh san on there. There are most likely a lot of stories he can tell and since he’s familiar with some of the crew could be a good one.
I've been off of the PC for two days now & didn't see this post.I don't even know Leigh's name (sorry Leigh) I can mention it to them but cannot guarantee anything.