Hey guys please checkout the Chris "Lights Out" Lytle podcast

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I had no idea he had a podcast, just subscribed. Lots of interesting guests from the past. He’s got Fred Ettish as a guest for Christ sakes.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Is a podcast like a radio show but video? I've still never watched or listened to one

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
It’s on the Apple podcast platform too. So far so great. I listened to the Spencer Fischer interview on my way to the airport yesterday and it’s damn good. I’m part way through the Phil Baroni and this is easily becoming one of my favorite podcasts. It’s awesome to hear these guys pull back the curtain on early days of the late 90’s and and early 00’s, a real interesting time in MMA and NHB. It’s cool to see how well respected Chris Lytle really is in the MMA community. The wasn’t really familiar with him until after TUF 4. Easily one of my favorite MMA personalities. Definitely check this out if you’re at all interested in the history and growth of MMA.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
This one is pretty recent & it`s about Travis Fulton.

View: https://youtu.be/C2fQlm8vYhU
I listened to the Bas Rutten one on the ride home yesterday, goddamn is he entertaining. I noticed that there are a few more interviews and the such on the YouTube page. He’s even got a tribute to Kimbo, I thought that was pretty cool. Thanks for the heads up. I hope it catches on and he continues to put out content. I’m not familiar with his co-hosts but they seem like some old dogs too. Very interesting stuff, just like those shoot interviews wrestlers give.

MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK did Lytle mention any of this on your podcast and I just missed it?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I listened to the Bas Rutten one on the ride home yesterday, goddamn is he entertaining. I noticed that there are a few more interviews and the such on the YouTube page. He’s even got a tribute to Kimbo, I thought that was pretty cool. Thanks for the heads up. I hope it catches on and he continues to put out content. I’m not familiar with his co-hosts but they seem like some old dogs too. Very interesting stuff, just like those shoot interviews wrestlers give.

MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK did Lytle mention any of this on your podcast and I just missed it?
Hawk's podcast was pre-Fulton.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
I love the none mainstream fighters who start their own podcast, free off fake fucking bullshit artist and scamming people.

Chris Lytle is super underappreciated and actually a good commentator for BKFC

Fuck Joe Rogan and all these new garbage podcasts, I'd rather go old school than listen to modern MMA, so boring and filled with fake people who only cares about going viral.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
ECC170 @ECC170 isn’t he a friend or acquaintance of yours? If so, we have to get people to subscribe particularly if you know him

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
ECC170 @ECC170 isn’t he a friend or acquaintance of yours? If so, we have to get people to subscribe particularly if you know him
He fought my team mate and is friends with some mutual buddies but I don't know em really.. Respect him big time though.

Mace

Prophet of poon
Oct 29, 2015
Already subbed but happy to see you turning people onto his podcast, he deserves the exposure. Would love to see him interview the Westside Strangler about his story with Pride and NoGi. Funny times.