Hey guys please checkout the Chris "Lights Out" Lytle podcast

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
About half way Josh The Punk Thomsons podcast, another gem...

Gonna download a couple tonight and try to listen to all tomorrow ..

Prolly gonna go with

part 2 Gerald Harris,
Marloes Coenen,
Neer..

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
About half way Josh The Punk Thomsons podcast, another gem...

Gonna download a couple tonight and try to listen to all tomorrow ..

Prolly gonna go with

part 2 Gerald Harris,
Marloes Coenen,
Neer..
The punk one was really good. I’m surprised he didn’t give them a plug on his podcast.

I love the old shoot interviews from wrestlers and I haven’t watched wrestling in 20 years. These interviews are even better when they pull the curtain back on the old NHB regional days. Very captivating, and the guys are very humble interviewers, it’s a breath of fresh air after listening to Captain Ego Big John.

plus, it’s funny to hear them give Mike shot when he gets his dates and locations wrong lol.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Scott has some underground fights.Don't be surprised if Mike finds them.

Let's see if the MMA Detective finds Scott's fight against Steve Grinnow.

* I didn't contribute to this Deep Dive.
Yeah, he’s all over that kind of shit. You can tell he’s really passionate about the history of MMA, he’s really doing a great job in preserving and documenting it. Sometimes I wish he’d let the guest tell the story, rather than jumping in at times.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Wow,I'm over there on the UG & I get a message from over here.I like that.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Yeah, he’s all over that kind of shit. You can tell he’s really passionate about the history of MMA, he’s really doing a great job in preserving and documenting it. Sometimes I wish he’d let the guest tell the story, rather than jumping in at times.
I've seen where Mike has said that he has spent over 30 hours researching.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I've seen where Mike has said that he has spent over 30 hours researching.
I believe it. He knows so much about their opponents it’s scary. It’s incredible and really adds to the podcast, plus it looks like he’s a Raiders fan, so you know he’s cool.

Not to mention, I love Miguel’s Barney Rubble laugh. You can tell he’s one of the good guys because all the fighters seem to like and respect him.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Miguel was the match-maker with Hook n Shoot & Bodog,but was also involved with Abu Dhabi,but I'm not sure in what capacity.I think match maker also.I wonder why he wears the head phones when everybody else does not.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Miguel was the match-maker with Hook n Shoot & Bodog,but was also involved with Abu Dhabi,but I'm not sure in what capacity.I think match maker also.I wonder why he wears the head phones when everybody else does not.
I’ve heard him say he was involved with Bodog too.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Currently listening to the June 3 2021 Tom Atencio podcast and I'm pretty shocked none of the guys really knew who Jerry Millen was and how he got so connected to Fedor.

Jerry worked for PrideFC and was a big part of their American broadcast team - seen before events/fights as the hype man.

During his days in Pride was when he got close to Fedor and later he would weasel his way to fedors side during the affliction events.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Currently listening to the June 3 2021 Tom Atencio podcast and I'm pretty shocked none of the guys really knew who Jerry Millen was and how he got so connected to Fedor.

Jerry worked for PrideFC and was a big part of their American broadcast team - seen before events/fights as the hype man.

During his days in Pride was when he got close to Fedor and later he would weasel his way to fedors side during the affliction events.
millen was still lingering around when fedor fought in rizin too