General Hey Guys! The OG is having a fire sale.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

DaveFu

Internet Asian Polygamist
Mar 4, 2019
Business will probably be picking up here in the next couple of days.

Someone in their infinite wisdom over there made race baiter extraordinaire RdotC a mod.

DaveFu

Mar 4, 2019
I like you guys enough ring the dinner bell when fresh meat is on the way. I can respect any group of people that don't hand me an umbrella when they pee on my leg.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
One thing I learned soon after joining here, no-one really wants to read about what's happening where you came from.

The one exception was the utter shitshow over at the other place when SpunQ was causing Hilary heads and bats to fly around the screen, but that was exceptionally hilarious.

DaveFu

Mar 4, 2019
He's conveniently been frozen too. Just getting ready for election results I imagine.

I'll take my lashes like man.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
He's conveniently been frozen too. Just getting ready for election results I imagine.

I'll take my lashes like man.

I imagine that the entire internet will be a complete shitshow in the immediate aftermath of the election, whatever the outcome.

DaveFu

Mar 4, 2019
Oh yes....when there are two teams one day of results, EVERYONE has to tune in all season long!

DaveFu

Mar 4, 2019
You can build one thousand bridges and you'll live as a bridge builder. You get caught sucking one cock, you're going to die a cocksucker.

DaveFu

Mar 4, 2019
I am surprised and disappointed. I appreciate the kind words.
I'm not one for gossip. I consider myself more of a historian on those matters.
I can't wait to see the influx of ladyboy threads.

DaveFu

Mar 4, 2019
I can't blame Kermit for wanting die a hero. He's just got some pig waiting for him at home.