General Hey guys.. What’s up

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Either way I bet you message the mods like the little snitch you are.” Oh he’s making too many threads.” Make him stop!
Him and HEATH VON DOOM @HEATH VON DOOM do this to every new member or transplant from The Blunderground. You’ll have to forgive them. Neither could get into a fraternity, so this their form of “initiation”. Just think of them as being special needs, and try to find sympathy in your heart. You’ll eventually win them over or put them on ignore.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Him and HEATH VON DOOM @HEATH VON DOOM do this to every new member or transplant from The Blunderground. You’ll have to forgive them. Neither could get into a fraternity, so this their form of “initiation”. Just think of them as being special needs, and try to find sympathy in your heart. You’ll eventually win them over or put them on ignore.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Or alpha them like I do

Throwin’Knuckles

Dec 16, 2018

I’m good at forgiving. He will have to earn it though. I promise to be on good behavior. But I will eradicate a mother fucker if I have to! Lol. Jk

Or am I?

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
You would never say this to my face

Throwin’Knuckles

Dec 16, 2018
Crazy thing. When He was trying to catch those fish, he asked how to catch them. I told him to get a dock demon (10$ wal mart rod) and some beef jerky. So he goes to wal mart and literally posts a picture of this stuff he bought. He was serious about trying to catch those fish or he was the most elaborate troll in history.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Somebody threw a F-ing bike in Lake Homeslice

*posts pic of bike in lake*

LOL
agreed..he is a legend...did a google and his pics are known worldwide now

why da fuk somebody do this to lake slice?

why da fuk there foam in aquarium?

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Crazy thing. When He was trying to catch those fish, he asked how to catch them. I told him to get a dock demon (10$ wal mart rod) and some beef jerky. So he goes to wal mart and literally posts a picture of this stuff he bought. He was serious about trying to catch those fish or he was the most elaborate troll in history.
He put in the work for sure