General Hey People...A girl I know well is dying

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

I'm gonna try to help out with the crowdfunding...Hell even a dollar or 2 dollars would help.

You all know me for being true to my word.

If you want to help out then you can donate to my PayPal and I was going to transfer it in one sum from the MMA community to her cause. I am 39. She is the same age...it's fucking so heartbreaking. Anything anyone can do will be much appreciated.

If you want to help or donate pm me for my PayPal and I will pass it along to karons family with our best wishes.

A Christmas wish for my amazing sister, Karon

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Stickied and will definitely donate to this young ladies cause. Heartbreaking stuff.

Obviously also there is an actual donate button already on the page...I was gonna collect and then transfer it through GoFundMe but contact her brother and sister also to say we pulled together for her. If you don't quite trust the ginger guy of the forums feel free to donate direct.

Thanks in advance peeps...I know it's the worst time of the year. Every little helps.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
I sent 2 quid directly as its just quicker...I'll try and send a bit more with my next pay (I had to pay my CPA member and car rego this week)