General Hey Rhino

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Passive Jay

Not Worthy
Oct 21, 2015
Just wanted to thank you again for sending me that bass. I went back and tried to play my HLK bass the other day (because it does look pretty cool) and it was no fun to play at all. Pickups seemed muffled compared to the Fender you sent me, it way way heavier, and it had pretty bad neck dive that i did not remember.

So yeah, much more fun to play, thanks again man.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Just wanted to thank you again for sending me that bass. I went back and tried to play my HLK bass the other day (because it does look pretty cool) and it was no fun to play at all. Pickups seemed muffled compared to the Fender you sent me, it way way heavier, and it had pretty bad neck dive that i did not remember.

So yeah, much more fun to play, thanks again man.
@Rhino

M

member 603

GODDAMMIT!!!!! Not this bitch again.... GIRL I ALREADY TOLD YOU!!!!! It was a ONE NIGHT STAND!!!!! NO I'M NOT interested, NO I don't want more, STOP TRYING TO GET MY ATTENTION!!!!!!.... Now you're coming to TMMAC tryna get a hold of a brotha....

What else is going on in this thread now?

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
GODDAMMIT!!!!! Not this bitch again.... GIRL I ALREADY TOLD YOU!!!!! It was a ONE NIGHT STAND!!!!! NO I'M NOT interested, NO I don't want more, STOP TRYING TO GET MY ATTENTION!!!!!!.... Now you're coming to TMMAC tryna get a hold of a brotha....

What else is going on in this thread now?
I think PJ is trying to say he wants to give you a BJ while wearing his wookie suit