hey Splinty!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I wouldn't have anything against him if he was just a crybaby/idiot. But trying to get with that married woman and posting her Facebook pictures was creepy and cuntish.
She called into a radio station and told what she did during a shame segment. Said she has feelings. Sounds like they belong together.

And that part he's not honest about. He leaves out the part where he posted her info publicly in that thread first. But as she's calling in to local radio stations telling her vaginal business I don't think it really matters. Two tears

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
She called into a radio station and told what she did during a shame segment. Said she has feelings. Sounds like they belong together.

And that part he's not honest about. He leaves out the part where he posted her info publicly in that thread first. But as she's calling in to local radio stations telling her vaginal business I don't think it really matters. Two tears
Ok but that doesn't make his actions less creepy and cuntish.

Apr 3, 2015
In laying in bed getting attacked by puppies singing "little puppies are cute, Zoey is a bitch and cutecite, zero is a sneak and cute"
I have different songs for all of our cats. like for our cat Weiland (pronounced wee-land)

to the tune of the flipper theme song "his name is weiland, weiland, weiland, dumber than most things, anyone can see how stupid is he!!"

and it gets cornier from there.

SickEye

"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Oh jeez. Ok. The op guy made a ug thread about the best mma place. @D241 & @Morpheus said something or other. Some tmmac folks defended tmmac on a ug thread. All was fine I think.

Psychotropic Wanderlust @RJJH got into it with this Mellard fella. Rick Storm shut the thread down (had no idea Rick was a ug mod. Seems like a nice fellow) anyways so Mallard comes here,signs up, starts posting. Really just baiting RJJH but other TMMACrs were hip cuz they saw the ug thread. Attack mode.

When people tried to be nice to Martin he rejected it. So TMMACers hijacked his troll attempt thread and had a party! Made it live & posted lots of gifs & memes showing oFf (or stunting for the hip). That's what I gathered from reading thru 2 shit shows of threads.

Massengil isn't that entertaining or amusing. Don't know why people paid him any mind, probably just to fuck with RJ. I found that kinda funny but yeah.

In other news: whatcha wearing Papi?
"Massengil"

LMAO, we gotta collectively remember that one!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Alright everyone - new day, fresh start. And...its the fucking weekend. College football, some cocktails - maybe some of us get laid.

Lets move the discussion from the 1 or 2 that don't like us for whatever reason - to other things that are worth spending time & energy on. Life's too short to harp on shit.

Serious. Lets drop the stuff that went on yesterday and move on to a new day. Thank you all in advance.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm getting a massive fucking gyro today. I'm putting youghurt, mint sauce, mild chilli sauce, medium chilli sauce, and double hot chilli sauce on it.

I'm doing this at 11am when they open.

It's will be glorious

Malvert the Janitor

Sep 11, 2015
Funny how people think rainbows will drive me off.

"It's our sand box, you can't play!"

Okay. But don't leave that lunchbox unattended. That lemonade in your thermos ends up looking like apple juice and tasting like the inside of my urethra.

Malvert the Janitor

Sep 11, 2015
Now quit being such a drama queen
Drama is stalking. I know I'm cute but you've been relentless since I've joined.

I get it. The chief has appointed you lead sentinel and its your job to personally police these boards for quality assurance. It's good you take that seriously.

But I've got my hall pass and I'm not running, so could you care to just go on being a forum member and not my online shadow?

Thanks in advance!

Malvert the Janitor

Sep 11, 2015
malvert you need an avatar if your going to stick around
I'm sticking around. I'll take my time on the avatar, but thanks.

It's kind of my distinguisher, you know?

Until I'm confident I won't be IP banned at the request of a butt hurt loyalist I'll stay blank.

Still waiting for the visa to clear, in other words..

Malvert the Janitor

Sep 11, 2015
Rainbows can be also be interpreted as you're now being accepted in the sandbox, which I believe is the case. ;)
Sure. When Connor's ------ or whatever his name is isn't on the play ground I get to use the sandbox.

...and then everyone leaves for the swings.

EDITED to remove the name calling.

@KingConorsChampionCuckold - relax as well please & everyone let their guard down.

I would like to watch the damn UofL game, instead of playing referee today please.
:)

Thx
Wild

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I don't think anyone will ip ban you.if that was going to happen it would have been done already.there has only been very few bans handed out here and the banned posters had to work real hard to get themselves banned

Status
Not open for further replies.