General Hey Yo! Spunkchops!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Mods can you move this to the fairy make-believe forums or whatever you called that shit you set aside as a place for all the spez kids to play?

B.D.

Nov 8, 2018
Oh, yeah. There's a guy you really want around. I thought people around here were smarter than that.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Great flick
I read the book as a kid and

cried every time when Johnny died in the fire :p

never actually seen the movie in it's entirety but it had that photo on the cover. Still can't believe Tom Cruise looked that much younger than Patrick Swayze, only a decade between em.

Last edited:

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Rumblefish was great too.
I was just thinking about that while trying to remember what other movies Matt Dillon has done, it was a weird one.

Read about it again awhile back just out of interest, that tire iron scene was so memorable :p he ran but couldn't run fast enough

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I was just thinking about that while trying to remember what other movies Matt Dillon has done, it was a weird one.

Read about it again awhile back just out of interest, that tire iron scene was so memorable :p he ran but couldn't run fast enough
I hadn't even heard of it before, I just was looking for something in the library and it seemed interesting. I couldn't put it down.