HG And Leigh Have History

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Leigh you probably don't remember me but you and I hung out briefly at the worst strip bar in America, The Lucky Lady in Evansville In. many many years ago. I was one of Phil John's cornermen when you fought him.

Everyone, let me say this bar was soooooo horrible one of the strippers had on fishnet stockings but there was one problem. She was soooooooo skinny she could have put both legs in one and they still would have fell to the ground. She was part of the "A" Team at this bar. I would have been scared to death to have seen the Thursday afternoon line.

Hired Gun

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This place was so bad I actually had to buy a t shirt to prove to people I had actually been there. Every once in a blue blue moon when I would wear it people would actually ask me "did you actually go to that place"? We would hi five and congratulate each other on living and not coming down with some type of disease lol

Hired Gun

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You and Ian Freeman had the look of "no way in hell is the beer going to be cold enough to justify staying here" when you walked in and realized how ugly these women were lol

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
No strip club, and I mean NONE will compare to The Green Door here in Louisville. The place has boarded up windows and is still in business for fucks sake. Me and my buddies used to go there on nights we struck out at the bars, because I knew I could count on dragging a skeezer out of that joint. I posted in a thread here a few months back about one of my experiences there.

There was one chic that worked there that we called 2 by 4 because she was 2 feet tall and 4 foot wide.

Taking a shit in their bathroom was instant bad AIDS. The "VIP" room had one couch lol.

Hired Gun

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Dude one of the broads was so big at this place they had to pour water on her while she danced because whales need water

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
No strip club, and I mean NONE will compare to The Green Door here in Louisville. The place has boarded up windows and is still in business for fucks sake. Me and my buddies used to go there on nights we struck out at the bars, because I knew I could count on dragging a skeezer out of that joint. I posted in a thread here a few months back about one of my experiences there.

There was one chic that worked there that we called 2 by 4 because she was 2 feet tall and 4 foot wide.

Taking a shit in their bathroom was instant bad AIDS. The "VIP" room had one couch lol.
I'll see your Green Door and raise you a Sidewinders in Lawton, OK next to the Love Truck Stop

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
While we are on the subject, any jerseyans remember Franks Chicken House? Chicken sold in the front like a fast food joint, walk through the curtains and there is a strip club in the back. One vivid memory of my one and only visit was a guy sitting in the strip club at a table by himself eating a bucket of chicken.......

Hired Gun

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
We'll all probably need a penicillian shot after looking at this pic of the Lucky Lady

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Leigh you probably don't remember me but you and I hung out briefly at the worst strip bar in America, The Lucky Lady in Evansville In. many many years ago. I was one of Phil John's cornermen when you fought him.

Everyone, let me say this bar was soooooo horrible one of the strippers had on fishnet stockings but there was one problem. She was soooooooo skinny she could have put both legs in one and they still would have fell to the ground. She was part of the "A" Team at this bar. I would have been scared to death to have seen the Thursday afternoon line.

Phil jons he fought Lil Rampage Antoine Skinner didn't he HG? For what its orth Chas said Antoine was robbed lol...Never seen the fight though..is Jons a short fella built like a tank?

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Antonio's in Modesto is the worst, shit hole bar. Made the titty twister look like a 5 star joint. I have traveled to many countries, been to many of these fine establishments and this by far was the worse place i have been to.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015

PICS.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
While we are on the subject, any jerseyans remember Franks Chicken House? Chicken sold in the front like a fast food joint, walk through the curtains and there is a strip club in the back. One vivid memory of my one and only visit was a guy sitting in the strip club at a table by himself eating a bucket of chicken.......
PICS.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Shit bro. Its been 6-7 years since i stumbled into that place. Its about an hour away, and for the safety of you and other forum members, may have been shut down.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Yup. It is now called Delilah's Den.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
image.jpg Antonio's. Yes the parking lot is dirt. Maybe under all the crap, the floors are too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hired Gun

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
There was a strip bar out in the boonies here in Central Il called "The Back Forty". This place had trailers out back where you could bang the strippers. Reminded me of the whore house on the tv show Justified. I had a buddy at the time who insisted we go check this out for shits and giggles. We were there long enough to see a uggo stripper with paper tape over a fresh c-section. Seriously she couldn't stay home long enough for a scar from giving birth to heal.

The police finally had enough complaints for wives and church types and shut it down.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Holy shit....is this the place you were talking about!??!!?!?!?!? I had to look online for it after your description.....

LOL yep, thats it. Green Light, not Green Door. My bad. Look at the strippers names on the sign. Bwahahahaha!!