Lifestyle Hidin in Idaho for election, AMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
People leave there home doors unlocked, there are no car alarms, there are base metals lying around for installation the next day...it's like Saudi Arabia but for conservatives without beheadings.
AMA

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Have you seen any potatoes?
Thank you for your question.

I had some for dinner the night before last, but was still in Seattlestan.
I haven't seen any yet, but will DEFINITELY take some starters home now that you mention it!

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016

I had some for dinner the night before last, but was still in Seattlestan.
I haven't seen any yet, but will DEFINITELY take some starters home now that you mention it!
Were they roasted, mashed, fried? Baked? Any toppings?

How were they seasoned?

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Were they roasted, mashed, fried? Baked? Any toppings?

How were they seasoned?
Baked, with butter, salt, pepper, and ranch dressing.
It was actually a few hours outside Seattlestan on my buddy's farm; great food on farms.
I decided I wanna be a farmer when I grow up.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I did not, but don't doubt it.
I know this is my AMA, but....I'd like to know about this!
They were called BITBR (boys in the back room). A group that worked under McDonnell Douglas.
They tracked down people who claimed they had been abducted to try to determine how the spacecraft worked.
They hired on Thomas because he claimed he had ESP and sometimes talked to E.T.s

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They were called BITBR (boys in the back room). A group that worked under McDonnell Douglas.
They tracked down people who claimed they had been abducted to try to determine how the spacecraft worked.
They hired on Thomas because he claimed he had ESP and sometimes talked to E.T.s

Being a McDonnel Douglas hound I should've known that.
This is what keeps me up at night.
Not the "not knowing everything" part, but the fact that I too have ESP and sometimes talk to ER doctors who administer vaccines.
It's just the type of 'crazy talk' that puts people like me in insane asylums.
Next thing you know, I'm gonna be playing with my fingers looking at a screen and carrying on a conversation with an AI program for years, but it will be slightly meaningful.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think BLM and antifa will loot most of L.A county when trump is elected president in a landslide.

In their heart of hearts, they know Trump will trump their hate, and they will forget the love part they tout so frequently.
"In those days, the love of many will wax cold"

These are "those days".

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
People leave there home doors unlocked, there are no car alarms, there are base metals lying around for installation the next day...it's like Saudi Arabia but for conservatives without beheadings.
AMA
Did you vote before you left?

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Did you vote before you left?

Hell no.

I drove a couple counties over and dropped it in a conservative ballot box, just to make sure it's counted.
I realized afterward, because it wasn't my county, it may not be counted.
Then I realized because it's me, it's probably never been counted anyway.
All that for nothing.

BUT, I did swing by Fairchild AFB to see if the B-52's were warming up for flights over China/Russia.
They did not disappoint. I drove by like Tom Cruise with my fist in the air and they honked their horns.