High Pulls

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Ive started incorporating these as an optional lift after my main and accessory lifts as per the Candito 6 week strength peak program.

For anyone who likes that fucked up feeling PWO and is too used to heavy deads to achieve it this is a great one to shock the system.

IMHO a lot of people shy away from lifts like these cause theyre seen as highly technical according to the interwebs but fuck it its just moving weight. Start light, I started with those silly 2.5KG bumpers then worked up to 70KG for 70 x 2 reps x 5 sets. Form sucked ass but I made it look like I knew what I was doing and/or watching too much olympics.

Also if anyone is actually good (unlike me) at these please chime in with tips, I think ill be doing these for a while so Id love to learn more advanced cues/common mistakes etc

Im fucking fried now an hour later. Pork chops and pasta here I come.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Well I was doing them on earth not in zero gravity? I think you might be talking about "heaving" not pulls right?
Just fucking a bit with u, I have no clue what names most of these things are called. Carry on. :)