highlights of titos autobiography

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
intro: he was 32 and the "best of the best" in ufc. (i checked his record and he was actually in his 9 fights with only 1 win streak at that age)- says his dad was 6'5"

by age 6 he had done almost every drug there is, except heroin, which he knew his parents were addicted to
sniffed glue often
had trouble in school, especially with english
ran with a gangconstantly stealing and doing various drugs
in and out of juvenile hall
started wrestling and stayed out of trouble during wrestling season. got a 3.4 gpa one semester
crime and jail when it wasnt wrestling season
graduated hs, moved out, dealt drugs -meth- til he met kristin, got a regular job. used meth to work 18hr shifts
stole a gumball machine to give her for a birthday presnet, got caught and 2 weeks in jail.
then got financial aid to wrestle in jr college. took a speech class, which made him comfortable speaking in front of large groups...
thats as far as ive gotten, back later with more
putting speech class to use:
View: https://vimeo.com/290175458

Last edited:

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
My plan was to get my degree in physical education and work as a wrestling coach and as a special education teacher.
he started watchin ufc, saw bohlander doing well. he had easily beaten jerry in wrestling
now he wanted to do ufc, so he started training grappling with tank. was takin him down at will

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
he had always wanted to be famous, possibly his need for attention came from his parents ignoring him.
tank taught him to talk trash so people would remember his name. trained 6 months for his 1st ufc fight
fought for free to not lose scholarship

easy win over albritton, was beating guy til ref stopped it to check cut. then got guillotined cuz he didnt know the escape being such a noob
went out that night and people knew him and treated him like a star

tito was still doin and dealing drugs. went to real college in bakersfield, coach was an asshole. quit school when he almost lost his leg to a circulation issue he went to the ER for

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
back to hb, got a job as a clerk at Spanky’s Adult Novelty Store. wanted to try more ufc stuff

"UFC didn’t want me and it was because Tank Abbott said he would not fight in the UFC if they used me."
fought eugene jackson to a draw for $200 underground
perretti let him back in ufc vs bohlander for $7,500
he was still partyin with drugs and cheatin on kristin
was outta shape when he beat guy
trained for frank, but not like a real pro, didnt know any better
went to train with frank for his silva title shot
frank showed him how to train right
won 16k in adcc
beat silva for belt
dana as new manager doubled his salary to 100k
loved the fame and attention, gf kristin hated it

on honeymoon riding a moped with kristin: "Then the bus hit us. It had to have been going thirty miles an hour, and the impact threw me about twenty feet in the air. I hit the ground, rolled, and slid right into oncoming traffic. I remember lying there, screaming at the traffic to stop."

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I dont find it hard to believe tito sniffed paint I do find it hard to believe he had a 3.6 G.P.A.

Last edited:

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
he beat a bunch of 185ers, partied and cheated on his pregnant wife constantly- she gained 60 pounds

After the Matyushenko fight, I was considered unbeatable. Many people referred to me as the Ali of mixed martial arts. I got a real big head, and a lot of times, I was hard to be around.
That’s when I decided to give acting a try.

he wanted more $, thought he made ufc huge, dana thought ufc made tito huge

guys started offering me their wives and girlfriends all the time.
wanted to figth chuck, but not for his old pay, held out til they made him fight randy
thought he would waste randy (41) but had a bulging disk and didnt wrestle in training

claims he lost to chuck due to eye poke

wife was so pissed at him cheating, she punched him in the face, he threw ice water at her, they separated

vitor broke his nose

still wanted more pay and ufc wanted to erase him from their history

Pride out of Japan made an offer for a six-fight deal, but it was essentially the same money I was being offered by the UFC. Besides, the competition was a lot stiffer with Pride and there was a good chance that I would be fighting out of my weight division, so I turned it down.

drunk drove while suicidal, crashed -maybe on purpose- shoulda died, but was ok
did tuf with shamrock, didnt train right for forrest, still won. said he never hated ken.

after the ken wins dana was kissing his ass and gave me a $200,000 signing bonus and raised my fee to a full million dollars a fight.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
jenna j wanted him and sent him a myspace request he assumed was fake
they met and he was shy, she thought he was a jackass
he kept trying to woo her and she gave in when he asked her to the county fair
started seeing eachother, didnt have sex til a month into it. he said she was smart.
at the time he was writing the book they were together, so everything about her is a complement. says he never cheated on her once

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
he loves the spotlight and was always out with jenna, would go toughguy on any dude who flirted with her. she loved that.

only trained 3 weeks for chuck2, instead of 6
didnt box dana cuz there was no written contract
did more acting: Valley of the Wolves . I play this military officer who discovers mercenary American soldiers fighting in the Middle East. I won’t ruin it for you and tell you what happens. But I will tell you that anybody who doubts that I can act should see that movie.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
bought Oscar De La Hoya’s house up in Big Bear, California, for $2.1 million
had bad blood with rashad
grabbing the fence made it a draw
tito got a broken orbital in the fight
tito said it was a good fight, i thought it didnt live up to the hype

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
I’ve been making close to a million per fight since signing the previous contract, and now I am asking for an even million per fight. I don’t think that is being unreasonable, seeing as the UFC makes approximately forty million per fight. So far the negotiating is going fairly smoothly. The owners of the UFC and I both want me to finish my career with the UFC.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
I would like to be an action movie star, and I’ve had a couple of people tell me that I have the potential to be the next Vin Diesel.
I’ve stopped smoking pot.
I’ve got about three more years left as a fighter.
(this was 2007)
tito had 7 more fights with ufc. lost 6. left ufc in 2012

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Thanks for the Cliffs Notes. Sounds like exactly what I expected: self-deluded with narcissistic tendencies. No matter what any of us say though, the dude did well for himself considering his brain is inversely proportional to the size of his dome.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
You will probably come up on where he has said that he admired Hulk Hogan & wanted to copy him.Might have said the same about Muhammed Ali.