highlights of titos autobiography

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
lol they musta fixed the crap outta his grades.
PROBABLY
earlier in the book he said he was mostly a C student. but when he started wrestling he needed to keep his grades up, and i think if he did hit that gpa, it was the highest he ever had, and it was probably for a bunch of super easy classes

heres the quote:

finished my sophomore year with a 3.46 grade point average. Want to know what I did on my summer vacation? I stole a car.
And went to jail.
This is the way it went down. My friends and I used to go up and down streets and if the cars were open, we’d get in there and take the change, stereos, speakers—anything in the car we could get something out of or sell. This one time I had been drinking with some friends and we hit this car. I pulled the visor down and the keys dropped right into my lap. I decided to take it for a cruise.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
POSSIBLY TITOS BEST WIN
a headbutt crush of a 185er

he never talked about -in the book- how he was a hw cutting to lhw (originally it was called mw, 199), and how ufc made 205 just for him- an easier cut

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
more a reflection on the CA school system, tbh
CA school system is not that bad we have high schools that are some of the best academically in the U.S like LB poly and you have private schools like sierra canyon that are probably only beaten academically by IMG on florida but I think sierra canyon still has better academics. I dont know anything about the high school he went to though but even in a shitty school gettin a 3.6 gpa with titos shown lack of intelligence sounds like BS