General Highly accurate map of the US

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I keep shouting about the population problem, but here we are. Mouth breathers everywhere, and the population keeps climbing.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I keep shouting about the population problem, but here we are. Mouth breathers everywhere, and the population keeps climbing.
We just gotta make new states and shit with all the empty space she swears there is. /s

I just keep going back and looking at this monstrosity and laughing because it gets worse every time.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My coworkers used to say I was the shittest American ever. I knew fuck all. It was funny for them, I didn't know anything, but I'm also a cunt and didn't care. I was past the age of learning. I didn't care about American history, it could go fuck itself, it's already happened.

View: https://youtu.be/4r7wHMg5Yjg

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
If smart people pull themselves out of the gene pool you end up with a population of morons.

Granted, I've seen some people who say they won't have kids and, let's just say it's in everyone's best interest.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
"Been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding, the cretins cloning and feeding, and I don't even own a TV"