Cinema history 101 on netflix

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
it sucks that amazon prime lost all the hbo shows the stream services fragmenting sucks for the consumer.
yeh man totally feel ya

i literally just canceled CBS all access and sling TV for the first time yesterday

(I only use CBS all access for survivor and big brother, yet I've paid for it year round for years)

but I still have
- Netflix
- hbo max
- Amazon prime
- disney+

no idea why I have Disney+ ... gotta cancel that

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I found it creepy that the meatless burger bled when it was cooked lol wtf was that about what is it really made out of sounds toxic.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I found it creepy that the meatless burger bled when it was cooked lol wtf was that about what is it really made out of sounds toxic.
I got ARFID (extreme picky eater) so right now all I can do is a good bubba burger. even standard shopright quarter pounders make me gag

the impossible burgers seem disgusting

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I got ARFID (extreme picky eater) so right now all I can do is a good bubba burger. even standard shopright quarter pounders make me gag

the impossible burgers seem disgusting
bubba burger sponsors the long beach grand prix I have seen their name for years at events leading up to the grand prix but never actually eaten their burgers

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I think I have the opposite of that ARFID I eat like a raccoon pretty much eat and enjoy everything it is a miracle I only weigh 177 lbs.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
bubba burger sponsors the long beach grand prix I have seen their name for years at events leading up to the grand prix but never actually eaten their burgers
duuuuude. im was exagwrating with the quarter pounder comment. but give bubba a shot. definitely the best frozen burger (1/3 pounders)